collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 67
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Take A Seat With The Congo "Espiritismo Cruzado o Mesa Blanca in practice"  (Read 696 times)

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
Hello and good evening, everyone!

This is a post for offering a potential help to those in need.  I didn't know where else to put this but it is a community service I am offering in general that is not necessarily Kemetic Orthodox in practice

About a period of 6 months ago, I learned Who my Spirits were in Espiritismo via a misa seance within the tradition and have been working to develop and heighten my psychic sensitivity through the practice and upkeep of my shrine and spirit work in my tradition.

One of my Spirits is of Congo origin Who is under the patronage of one of the Mpungu Spirits in Palo religion and is a powerful Spirit in the work He does.  I have been pushed to offer a service to the community in my downtime that is not necessarily Kemetic Orthodox inspired but geared towards help those who may be in need (Espiritismo is based quite commonly on seemingly Christian values like charity or otherwise)

He is offering a divination service to those who may need it so we can connect and it's a help to me to be developing my mediumship this way and hopefully it will help you as well

The mediumship and divination are free of charge as I am not a crowned and trained medium within the Espiritismo tradition but it will help me if you do something (anything) that's charitable and paying it forward in turn.  It doesn't have to be towards me.

I will be offering this as is...if you're interested, please go ahead and say you are in the response below and if my Spirit is interested in helping you, I will be notifying you personally on the forums and we can set up a time to chat and talk over the phone (preferably) or otherwise since that is what I am being told to offer

Thank you, much love, and senebty
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
Em hotep, dear Sekhep friend!

What a wonderful, giving person you are! <3

And congratulations on this new relationship and spiritual growth!

If your Spirit has any interest, I'd be very curious to hear what He has to say. :) Do we have to have specific things in mind or can it be open-ended?

I would also love to draw you something in return, if you're interested.

Thank you for being you.

Much love and senebty,
Gezausenu.
I have left the House, but free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything at all. Ever. <3

Offline Ushedimuti

• Shemsu
Em hotep, Sekhep!

I would be willing, if there is interest.

Senebty,
Ushedi
Ushedimuti | "My Mothers address me."

{ Sat Sekhmet-Hethert her Mafdet, meryt Set!
Self-Care Sekhmet Supporter / Advocate | Self-Care Set Keeper
daughter-of-the-red-land.tumblr.com }

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu
Em hotep!

This sounds interesting! I'd like to give it a go as well, and would like to make you an oil or incense for anyone in your lineup...or even the Congo spirit if they are willing.

Senebty,

Tatuayinepu
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Daughter of Yinepu-Wepwawet, Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Beloved of Heru Sa Aset

Sau Apprentice

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
As revision, I won't be contacting people he isn't interested in helping or won't help

I think I should contact people he has said "no" to for the time being but thank you to those of you who stepped forward

Senebty
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Thank you, as always, for your service to this community. We are lucky to have you here. <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Offline Tuteniaset

• Shemsu
How wonderful!

Thank you for offering this service Sekhep! <3

Senebty

Jennifer
Tuteni
Sat Aset-Serqet 𓎬