collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Hethert  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Meresinepu

• Rev. Meres - Ordained Clergy
Re: Hethert
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 01:44:36 am »
Em hotep Demaimuti,

I am not a child of HetHert, but She is one of my beloveds as is Bast.  I've heard both Bast and HetHert speak publically and privately to me over the years.  I've not had the pleasure of hearing Bast Mut speak to me either publically or privately.

What I can tell you about HetHert is that when she speaks to me or is around
me, I very much feel the color PINK (and I'm serious saying everything is tinted with pink) with shades of gold and turquoise.  When she talks to me,  Her voice can sound like tinkling bells with laughter and smells like Roses (pink of course).

I'm a jackal kid not a HetHert child.  When she's around I always have a sore face afterwards from smiling the whole time She's there.  She has also spoken to me before pictures by showing me images of things that She wanted me to see.  When She is doing a public Saq during retreat at the Sekhmet Baths for the congregation, She stops at each person and takes the time to talk with each of us present personally.  We are all privy to hearing her speak to all of us and tell us what things Netjer wants us to know that particular year. 

Arieni's comments about feeling HetHert as sensations is true for me as well. When she doesn't speak in words, the emotion of Love is very present and very strong.  Sometimes it's just the sheer joy of Love of self, family, others, Nature, and Netjer. I offer Hethert flowers, music or incense (never meat of any kind).  She likes fruity beer too (Lindeman's Lambeck Framboise (Belgian Ale as it's raspberry). 

Regarding Bast, she seems to be more of primal feelings with me.  I've heard her speak to me before but her voice is very low and I've heard what I thought was a growl once but mostly it's feelings, (especially feeling feral myself during the full moons) and pictures/themes with Bast.  She can be feral and want to rip and tear or She can be very warm and nurturing depending on what She feels you need at that time.  I offer her milk and meat and dark chocolate or even catnip. 

Each one of them speaks and interacts with me differently.  I've accepted that there is no right or wrong way to communicate with any of the Names.  Some are verbal, some are cerebral, some are violent and archetypical in nature and represent forces of Nature literally ...so it's quite the journey interacting and learning to listen and "hear" each of the Names.  It's an honor to get to know them and learn more about each of them.   I don't think I'll get to know them all by the time I go to the West but I'm going to talk to as many of Them as I can. :)

Senebty!

Meres

Rev. Meresinepu [She loves Yinepu] Weptesmerutef {Her Mission is his Love}
Sat Yinepu/Wepwawet, meryt Amun her Bast her Aset her HetHert

"Gone am I, caught by the Underworld, yet cleansed and alive in the beyond." (from an Old Kingdom funerary text)

Offline Tai'awepwawet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 12:19:13 pm »
I wouldn't call my Hethert quiet, but I also wouldn't call her a chatterbox.

She's very engaging and expressive, very loud in action more than words. And she does talk, she's not shy about that. She just doesn't talk as much as some of the other Gods around me, she's often happy to let action and emotion convey her meaning, with speaking filling in the other half of the time. It's like two languages she switches between with equal proficiency.
Meset Wepwawet
Meryt Serqet, Bast, Ra-Heruakhty, her Hethert-Amenti
𓇼𓃧𓆫𓃠𓅊𓁥𓇼

Offline Shenuty

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 12:26:43 pm »
I've been giving Hethert a bunch more attention lately, as my work lays very firmly in Her field of expertise, and She seems to be happy with it. I find mostly that She's not quiet, but she's not talkative.

I feel Her very strongly, in emotions and colors and music and the world around me, but I don't hear Her voice like I hear, say, Set's voice. So she's very present for me, but not in the way I'm used to.
Wepwawet-Yinepu
Heru-Wer, Sokar-Wesir, Set
"By the roots of my hair some god got ahold of me.
I sizzled in his blue volts like a desert prophet."
𓃧

Offline Mutireshwi

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 09:46:45 pm »
She is the 'wandering goddess', but for me, She's always here, with me :) For me, She talks in a quiet, warm, loving voice. Sometimes She doesn't talk; She communicates with a warm embrace, a happy smile. 

She is the bulwark of 'I'm okay, you're okay'. Anything I do to make another human being feel better is an offering to Her <3
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Bast her Hekatawy | (AUS)

Meryt Djehuty her Heru-sa-Aset

"My Mothers are my joy"

Offline SpaghettiYeti

• Remetj
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 06:41:49 am »
Typically I know when Het-Hert is the one with me by her very distinct laughter or chuckling. She always feels like she's up to something and she's watching it play it according to plan with amusement. It's not malicious--mischievous maybe--but definitely not an unsettling kind of feeling I would usually have with an entity who feels like they're amused with their plans.

When she speaks, I get slivers of imagery, smirks, winks, certain gestures and postures, simultaneous with a very warm voice. Maybe it's just me, but she has beautiful long fingers and nails to match.

By far my most powerful experiences with her are when I am at parties. I often invite her to dance with me, and lose myself. My body will move without me really planning anything. Sometimes it will feel like a duet, like she is dancing with me, and sometimes, it feels more like she's dancing through me. I have heard her sort of complain once or twice about my body not being quite sturdy or flexible enough to do what she'd like, but always in a very playful tone.

So, I guess my Het-Hert is, as others have said, not particularly quiet, but not really a chatterbox. It's her playfulness that hits me first. It's that kind of playfulness that has more substance, more knowing to it. It's not a reckless playfulness. Usually, I think playfulness has a childlike connotation, but that is also not the case with hers. I have to say, her strength in it is inspiring.

Offline Demaimuti

• Shemsu
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 09:13:58 pm »
Some great responses here.

Hethert-Mut hanging around my swing dancing class is definitely on the list of reasons why I miss that. (Not healthy enough to participate)
sat Bast her Hethert-Mut, meryt Aset-Serqet, Heru-wer, Djehuty.

Artist and writer.
Demai on Deviant Art
Demai on Medium

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2836
  • stats Total Posts: 279816
  • stats Total Topics: 18825
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 103
  • stats Most Online: 217