collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 68
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Student and other Early Suicide  (Read 16666 times)

Offline Senushemi

• Forum Moderator (Beginners' Forums)
  • Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Student and other Early Suicide
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 03:17:17 am »
My deepest thanks to A'ashem, Devo, Kheper, and KI Niankh - I really appreciate the information you've all shared.  However, I feel like I'm starting to derail this thread a little too far from it's original intent, so if I have more questions I will take them private.  

Thanks again!  :)
Sat Bast her Djehuty meryt Sekhmet
Fedw Diviner for Djehuty and Bast
Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
Proud waver of the "senu" flag.
senushemi@gmail.com

Offline NiankhSekhmet

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Student and other Early Suicide
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 05:57:58 am »
It is not a derailment if we are all supportive of each other in matters of our psyche's and physical health. That is what a community such as this one is for, isn't it?

To address some of the things that Kai Imakhu Sedjemes asked us. I think it is a good thing to remember that we all have our hot buttons, our soft spots and our frailties.  It is very easy, especially in on-line communications and in our modern era especially, to misconstrue what people mean or to be short tempered or impatient in a way we would never be in a face to face fashion.  We cannot see vocal inflection or whether or not someone is being tongue in cheek or is dealing with their own iessues behind that screen.  Sometimes we just don't think what we say could be taken the wrong way.

We are all people, we all have feelings anbd we all want to be treated well. I think for the mostpart we try to do that here.  
NiankhSekhmet
Sat Sekhmet-Mut/HetHert
Meryt-Amun (Beloved of Amun)
Heri Seshta Sekhmet-Mut / HetHert

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3007
  • stats Total Posts: 288175
  • stats Total Topics: 19541
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything