collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 85
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Seeking Strength, Patience and the Words of Yinpu  (Read 942 times)

Offline EclipseQueen

Seeking Strength, Patience and the Words of Yinpu
« on: February 11, 2019, 11:28:17 pm »
Em hotep, everyone. A bit of context to help explain the title. I'll keep it as brief as possible but pardon me if this post becomes very long.

My mom reacted very poorly to a mental breakdown I had. I warned her to stay away from me and she took it as a threat. In reaction, she attempted to trap me in my own house and told me to cancel all of my classes when I only have one year left to get my bachelors degree. My aunt came to save me thankfully and I was able to continue to go to school. I am receiving mental help now and going forward with my plans to move out. I am not talking to my mother because of not only what she did but she completely belittled me as a person when she did it. I will hopefully be able to move out when I graduate.

I haven't done prayer in an awfully long time so I grabbed my prayer beads, filled my goblet with beer, got a slice of bread and made a whole bunch of spaghetti. The leftover beer that wasn't given for libation was drunk and I ate all the food I prepared so none of it would be wasted. I didn't know what to ask the Netjer for other than strength and guidance. I prayed to Tehuty since I knew he would think logically about my situation, Nut as I felt that she's been the better mother figure in my life, especially right now and for some reason, I said Yinpu's name out loud. I've just been thinking about him lately and I'm not one hundred percent sure why. Like all Netjer, I respect and follow him. I have never ignored him but I've never had a reason to ask anything about Yinpu before. Could he be trying to tell me something?

If anyone knows what could help me in this situation and/or what Yinpu may be trying to help me with, I would greatly appreciate it.
Dua Netjer en-ten!

A mind guided by Tehuty, who uses wisdom to guide their words. A heart crafted by Nut, who uses love to guide their actions. A body built by Yinepu, who uses perseverance to guide their way.
The Netjer live within you, always love yourself.

Offline Tasedjebbast

• Divined Remetj
Re: Seeking Strength, Patience and the Words of Yinpu
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 06:44:04 am »
Yinepu is really really great with mental health stuff. I’d trust it.
Daughter of Bast-Mut & Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Beloved of Yinepu, Sekhmet, Set, Heru-wer, and Aset
Devotee of Aphrodite

Offline shannonjonesauthor

• Remetj
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 04:47:10 pm »
I've always found Yinepu to be understanding and a source of calm for me when it is needed. Given what you have said about your situation, I assume that is why you felt his presence.

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 12:06:39 am »
Some say Yinepu is the patron of orphans and the lost. He has always been there for me, even when I was a young child playing with my invisible friends under the table, trying to stay safe and away from the people that I always managed to get in the way of.

I think He would love to hear from you. Just ask Him.

Tatuayineupu
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, and Heru wer

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Team

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 09:32:31 am »
Em hotep,

A long while back in a fit of depression I energetically gave myself to what that energy feels like to me. While, essentially, being consumed by my own feelings, Yinepu stepped forward and enclosed me in His energy.
It helped me immensely, Him acting as a buffer until I could hold myself up.

Acknowledging that, I recognize His hands in finding and gaining the support network of humans I have now. He helped me to get to where I could help myself and find others who were willing and able to help me too.

He could be trying to tell you He's there for you. 💜

Senebty
Ra'awy
(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

Offline EclipseQueen

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 11:03:57 am »
Em hotep everyone, giving an update on my situation.

First off, sorry for misspelling Yinepu's name. How the 'e' in His name slipped past me, I have no idea.
Second, things have been going along in my life. I've had a small, plush of Yinepu on my shrine for as long as I could remember, but I've been carrying it around with me to help me out. Whenever I've felt sad or stressed I would give it a hug and it does make me feel a bit better. Yesterday something kinda went down but nothing major. My mom still doesn't like it that I'm not talking to her and she said "I'm about ready to have you institutionalized" to me, and beforehand blaming me for not wanting to talk to her. I know she can't do that to me, but it still hurt to hear. I just kept looking at the Yinepu plush in my hands until we got home.
That night I had an awful nightmare. An evil spirit was in my house and it looked like my mother. Later in the dream, there was a baby being killed by its mother. I woke up feeling absolutely horrified. I looked at the plush, placed by my bed, asking why I had such an awful dream. I think I'm being warned about something and He's trying to tell me to be careful, but at the same time I'm not so sure.

Sorry for the long post, will update should anything else happen.
A mind guided by Tehuty, who uses wisdom to guide their words. A heart crafted by Nut, who uses love to guide their actions. A body built by Yinepu, who uses perseverance to guide their way.
The Netjer live within you, always love yourself.

Offline Nedjuwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 01:19:15 pm »
Em Hotep, hello I am very new to my faith. I have a very strong connection with yinepu as well. I pray and give thanks as he continues to guide me. My question to everyone is this. Since yinepu is such a strong presence in my daily life. Could he be one of my parents? Thank you for helping me.
Daughter of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Sekhmet-Hethert
Beloved of  Aset-Serqet, Nut, Khonsu, and, Ra

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 02:32:30 pm »
Em hotep allison41!

I wondered the same thing about Yinepu before I was divined a child of His, and recall feeling worried that He might not be my Parent. I had been told that while it is possible that He would be, it is equally possible that He was the One that brought me to the House (Yinepu and Bast do this quite often) and that He might not be.

I was told as I waited that whatever happened, it would be what is best for me, and that I should trust this. I was able to accept this, and reached a point where I was ready to welcome Whoever claimed me.

Another point to remember is that regardless of Who your Parent(s) and Netjer Family are, you are still free to work with other Egyptian deities.

I hope this helps.

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, and Heru wer

Offline Nedjuwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 03:07:08 pm »

Thank you so much for talking with me. How did you know you were a divined child of him? I just have so many questions. I hope I don't over ask. Thank you again 😊

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 03:54:29 pm »
You aren't over asking. :)

I have a long history with Yinepu, over many years, and His presence is so deeply intwined in my life it's hard to know exactly where to start with that one.

I see Him everywhere, from the dark woods where I live, to the dark expanses from which He comes, in the form of both light and dark and the prisms of color between. His presence is One I've seen in my dreams of past and present, in knowledge He has sent me, and felt within my bones.

I'd have been very surprised if He had not been my Father.

I think I knew there would be a very good chance of Him being my divined Father a few hours prior to my divination, when He said, "You are my precious, cherished child." Up to that point, I had decided to follow His directive to "Trust Me on this."

There was a lesson in that. Trust Netjer when I can't see and when the way seems obscured or dark.

Offline Nedjuwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:40 pm »
O my goodness! That was beautiful!, I am so excited to have met you. I haven't shared this with anyone yet, " I don't know anyone who shares my beliefs" until joining the house of Netjer. Last week while meditating I had a voice whisper to me " I am always with you" I was a little spooked. On my way home I see a pack of coyotes. I don't believe this was a coincidence. So my question is could this be his way of telling me something?

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 12:59:17 am »
I saw different varieties of canines when Yinepu started to make Himself known to me through dreams, and occasionally I would get messages that I wasn't expecting, similar to the one you heard. I don't call these kinds of things coincidence. Others might disagree. I know when I stopped trying to figure it out and let Him speak, that it was the beginning of something truly incredible. I also know I went quite a long time before meeting people that shared my beliefs. Most of what I have experienced with Yinepu is etched in my heart, carried in my head, and imprinted upon my soul. I don't know if I could put it into words. I wish I'd written it down or shared it. Maybe I wasn't meant to.

I'm really pleased to meet you as well, and I hope I have done a decent job of answering your questions :)

Offline Nedjuwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 02:49:44 am »
Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

Offline Starseed

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 03:11:07 pm »
Yinepu is very, very important to me since I finally opened up to accepting him a few years ago after a lifetime of signals and messages.

And yes, if I do get to the point of discovering who I am a child of, I am really nervous about whether or not I am a child of Yinepu. I hope I am, but as mentioned above, we need to be open to all.

Yinepu seemed to force himself into my life when I needed it most. The first signs I started paying attention to were the Death tarot card in all of my readings. When I was originally seeking my deity I was drawn to Bast due to my history of close relationships with cats. But something felt off, it didn't feel natural. The energy felt more canine, and the death tarot card continued showing in my readings. Finally, I held a statue of Yinepu in my hand, and everything seemed to fall in place.

I took it home and set up my altar. Through more tarot readings and other divination methods including dreams, I came to learn that he had found me to teach me the aspect of death in regards to important change. The main phrase I heard often in my thoughts and dreams was, "in order to change and blossom into something new, you need to allow something to die." In my case, I was holding onto past mistakes and past influences that were holding me back from my goals and what I wanted to be in life. I had to let these things die to move on. Some of the things I didn't want to say goodbye to and I grieved over them - but that was okay as it was a natural part of accepting death. 

It is possible that Yinepu is trying to assist you with similar.

Offline coyotl

• Remetj
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 08:08:48 pm »
Yinepu is very, very important to me since I finally opened up to accepting him a few years ago after a lifetime of signals and messages.

And yes, if I do get to the point of discovering who I am a child of, I am really nervous about whether or not I am a child of Yinepu. I hope I am, but as mentioned above, we need to be open to all.

Yinepu seemed to force himself into my life when I needed it most. The first signs I started paying attention to were the Death tarot card in all of my readings. When I was originally seeking my deity I was drawn to Bast due to my history of close relationships with cats. But something felt off, it didn't feel natural. The energy felt more canine, and the death tarot card continued showing in my readings. Finally, I held a statue of Yinepu in my hand, and everything seemed to fall in place.

I took it home and set up my altar. Through more tarot readings and other divination methods including dreams, I came to learn that he had found me to teach me the aspect of death in regards to important change. The main phrase I heard often in my thoughts and dreams was, "in order to change and blossom into something new, you need to allow something to die." In my case, I was holding onto past mistakes and past influences that were holding me back from my goals and what I wanted to be in life. I had to let these things die to move on. Some of the things I didn't want to say goodbye to and I grieved over them - but that was okay as it was a natural part of accepting death. 

It is possible that Yinepu is trying to assist you with similar.

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate 𓁴

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3003
  • stats Total Posts: 288091
  • stats Total Topics: 19531
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217