Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: currently in beginner class... name change later and daily rites?  (Read 578 times)

Offline lightbeings

• Remetj
Em Hotep!

my name is Tyler and i am on lessons 2 and 3 for the beginners class and was wondering if after my group completes the beginners class if it would be possible to get a name change to something i am appointment? i notice everyone or most forum goers here have kemet names..

also will i learn daily rituals in the class or is that something i learn from research or here?

Senebty
Tyler

Offline Temseniaset

• Sema Kau Bak
  • Shemsu-Ankh
Re: currently in beginner class... name change later and daily rites?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 10:35:41 pm »
Hotep
Most of the names that are Kemetic are from when those who decided to go through the RPD, which will brought up in the beginners class.  Those that decide to do that become Shemsu we are then named by Hemet (AUS).  Be patient and enjoy the class and make sure this is a good fit.

Daily rituals (Senut) is taught and explained in the class, again enjoy the process.
Senebty
Temseniaset,
Sat Aset Serqet
Meryt Wesir Sokar, Yinepu Wepwawet, Khepra, Heru Sa Aset, Ra
Fedw diviner

Offline Djehutyendy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Re: currently in beginner class... name change later and daily rites?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 06:52:10 am »
Em hotep!

If you are on Lessons 2 and 3 then that means you are currently learning about the Senut ritual, which is the daily ritual that we practice as a Kemetic Orthodox religion :)

Senebty,
Endy
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Fundraising Bak | Fedw Diviner | Sau Apprentice
Blog

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3019
  • stats Total Posts: 289908
  • stats Total Topics: 19670
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything