collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 79
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Mid-May Status  (Read 112 times)

Offline Djehutyendy

Mid-May Status
« on: May 18, 2019, 10:52:39 am »
Em hotep, everyone!

We are a little over half way through the month, and unfortunately we have raised less than half of our monthly goals. Our funds as of May 16th are $845. For those who have already donated or are planning on donating this month, thank you so much for supporting the House of Netjer and Hemet(AUS)!

If we can reach our financial goals of $2,000 in the month of May, we support Hemet working for the temple for 3 full days a week during the month of June. Reaching the goal of $3,000 a month would support Hemet full time.

If you are asking yourself why you should donate, I think first you should ask yourself: What do I want from the House of Netjer? I think one thing many of us can agree on is that we want a spiritual home. A spiritual family. We want unity. But if we want unity, we have to be agents of unity. If we want change, we have to be agents of change. We choose where we want to go and who we want to be. We are the product of our choices. The question is, where do we want to see the House go? What do we want to be in one year, or four years, down the road?

This religion was built by Hemet(AUS). I am not speaking for her, but I am sure that she, more than anyone, wants to see this religion flourish and evolve. She is the backbone holding everything together, but she cannot do it without us. Each one of us. The connection between the small choices we make today and where these choices take us, both individually and as a House, might seem inconsequential. However, nothing is inconsequential. You are not inconsequential. You can make a difference in the future of the temple. We can do it together... A pride of lions share in the hunt. There are no lone lions in Kemetic Orthodoxy, so let's support one another. Let's support Hemet.

Senebty,
The Fundraising Team
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Fundraising Bak | Shemsu-Ankh Liaison | Fedw Diviner | Sau Apprentice
Blog

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2933
  • stats Total Posts: 285932
  • stats Total Topics: 19384
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything