Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 59
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Do you believe Netjer manifest through animals in your life?  (Read 238 times)

Offline Starseed

• Beginner
Let's have a discussion about animals in your life, (cats, dogs, reptiles, others).

Are there times when you see your animal companion's behavior and wonder if the Netjer are watching and caring for you through the eyes and actions of them?

I personally have a cat and a dog in my life and there are times where I notice the animals acting out of normal behavior.

My cat for example, is not very affectionate. There are times though that he becomes extremely affectionate and follows me around like he is tied to my ankles when I am in need of comfort and company. I understand that yes, animals pick up on our moods and respond accordingly, but I can't help but wonder if the Netjer possibly influence them as well.

Offline Djedetmiwesir

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Do you believe Netjer manifest through animals in your life?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 10:48:56 am »
Em hotep!

We do regard deceased pets as Netjeri, which, while not exactly Netjeru, are very helpful spirits. I'm unsure whether or not our pets can be Netjeri before that, though. (I really SHOULD know)

But I do think being moved or influenced by Netjer, is not a singularly human experience. So much of this involves going with your gut. Many have spoken of their experience if pets being drawn to shrines, or even ritual.

If you feel like Netjer is in the mix there, go with it!

Senebty!
Djedet

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Djedetmiwesir (Djedet) "Enduring/Stable Like Wesir"
Sat Wesir, Meryt Nit-Nebthet her Nut
----
https://duawesir.wordpress.com/

Offline Bawysudjawi

• Shemsu
Re: Do you believe Netjer manifest through animals in your life?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 11:16:10 am »
[redacted]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:30:08 pm by Bawysudjawi »
Son of Set & Heru-wer
Beloved of Ptah & Wepwawet-Yinepu

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3011
  • stats Total Posts: 289253
  • stats Total Topics: 19624
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112