Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 71
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Donations for August Fundraising Announcement  (Read 514 times)

Offline Djehutyendy

Donations for August Fundraising Announcement
« on: July 07, 2019, 01:39:24 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

I apologize for the delayed announcement about our fundraising status for August funds. We were experiencing some technical difficulties. As of today, July 7th, 2019, we have:

$751

The fundraising period for August is from June 21st to July 20th, so we have 13 more days left. Just a reminder, the first $500 that we raise goes toward general House of Netjer and minor Tawy House expenses. The amount we raise after that, in increments of $500, will pay for Hemet's salary ($500 = one 8-hour day per week, $1000 = two 8-hour days, etc).

The two gifts that we give to those who donate are:
  •    Shomu list: For those who donate $5 or more in a month, you will receive daily calendar emails with information from the Daybook, as well as hymns, prayers, and other treats sent from Hemet!
  •    33 Club: For those who donate $33 or more in a month, you will have access to podcasts. We have created a separate mailing list for this group so it would be easier to provide updates to you all. I sent out an email a few days ago on this list... if you did not receive an email but you should be on this list, please let me know!

Lastly, please check out information on the online auction that we will be hosting in September! We are currently collecting information from those who wish to contribute an item (or items!) to be auctioned off. If you have something that you would like to offer or make for the auction, please let us know.

Senebty,
Endy and the Fundraising Team
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Fedw Diviner

Offline Djehutyendy

Re: Donations for August Fundraising Announcement
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 11:10:47 am »
Em hotep, everyone!

We have five more days left for the August fundraising period (June 21st to July 20th). As of today, we have:

$1,223.24

The first $500 will go toward general House of Netjer and minor Tawy House expenses. The remaining amount will go toward Hemet's salary. With the amount that we have right now, this is enough to pay Hemet for one 8-hour day. If we reach $1,500 then we can pay Hemet $1,000 and she will work for two 8-hour days. Can we make it to $1,500? Or better yet, can we make it to $2,000?! We have 5 days left... I think we can do it!

Senebty,
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Fedw Diviner

Offline Djehutyendy

Re: Donations for August Fundraising Announcement
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 11:55:59 am »
Em hotep, everyone!

Yesterday was the final day of the August fundraising period. We had some stuff to clear up, therefore I am a day late in announcing this.. but without further ado, the total that we raised in this current period is:

$1,569.84

Thank you so much to those who contributed! We will be able to pay Hemet $1,000, which will allow her to work for two 8-hour days per week.

As a final note: Don't forget to check out the online auction we will be hosting in September! The deadline for submitting contributions is September 1st. Please reach out to Tatuayinepu or me if you have any questions.

Senebty,
Fedw Diviner

* Most Recent Topics

topic What's your favorite Holiday?
[[PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodox Q&A]
Tatuayinepu
Today at 12:07:29 am
topic Donations for December Fundraising Announcement
[[PUBLIC] Fundraising Announcements]
Tatuayinepu
November 20, 2019, 10:09:11 pm
topic Volunteer needed
[[PUBLIC] Fundraising Announcements]