Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Donations for September Fundraising Announcement  (Read 263 times)

Offline Djehutyendy

Donations for September Fundraising Announcement
« on: August 10, 2019, 09:40:46 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

We are more than half-way through our fundraising period for September! This first announcement was delayed because I was traveling the past two weeks. As of today, August 10th, 2019, we have:

$820.63

The fundraising period for September is from June 21st to July 20th, so we have 10 more days left. Just a reminder, the first $500 that we raise goes toward general House of Netjer and minor Tawy House expenses. The amount we raise after that, in increments of $500, will pay for Hemet's salary ($500 = one 8-hour day per week, $1000 = two 8-hour days, etc).

Online Auction:
Our next big fundraising event is fast approaching! There are 3 weeks left to contact us about items you would like to contribute toward the online auction that will take place in September. These items can include statues that you don't really use anymore, shrine items, art that you create, commissions, etc. If you are unsure if your contribution is suitable, please reach out to me or Tatuayinepu!

Senebty,
Endy and the Fundraising Team
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Fundraising Bak | Fedw Diviner | Sau Apprentice
Blog

Offline Djehutyendy

Re: Donations for September Fundraising Announcement
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 06:37:14 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

We have 2 more days left for the current fundraising period and we currently have:

$1,453.26

We are so close to $1,500 and being able to pay Hemet for two 8-hour workdays a week! I feel confident that we can make it. But can we make it to $2,000?

Senebty!
Endy
Daughter of Djehuty and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) | Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet and Geb
Blog

Offline Djehutyendy

Re: Donations for September Fundraising Announcement
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 10:18:09 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

I have exciting news! Yesterday was the last day for the September fundraising period. During this period, we raised:

$2,594.76!!!

Thank you all so much for your support of Hemet(AUS!) and the House of Netjer! This is the most money we have raised in a long time. What a wonderful way to start off the new Kemetic year. Nekhtet!

The first $500 will go toward general House of Netjer and minor Tawy House expenses. This leaves us with $2,000 to pay Hemet to support her for four 8-hour work days per week in the month of September.

The remaining $94.76 that was raised will be going into the Rollover Fund, which is a new fund that is being implemented as of today. This fund will work toward supporting Hemet's salary in future months with the remaining money that we receive in donations. Please read this thread to learn more about how this process will work. Please let me know if you have any questions about this new Fund.

Thank you and Senebty!
Endy and the Fundraising Team
Blog

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3011
  • stats Total Posts: 289051
  • stats Total Topics: 19612
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112
  • stats Most Online: 217