collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Children/Beloveds of Mut  (Read 489 times)

Offline Sekhenetnut

• Shemsu
Children/Beloveds of Mut
« on: September 05, 2019, 03:05:57 pm »
Em Hotep,

I was wondering how many children and beloveds there are of (un-syncretisized/unaspected) Mut, and how your relationship with Her is or has evolved.
Mut is one of my Beloveds and I still find Her a very remote Name, and in a way 'out of my league' as She is so majestuous and dignified.

Anyone wanna share?

Senebty
Sekhenetnut |Brought together by Nut
Sat Nut meryt Mut her Bes!

Offline TahekerutAset

• Shemsu
Re: Children/Beloveds of Mut
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 07:43:51 pm »
I have Sekhmet-Mut as a beloved, but I have had some experiences with Mut.  I have written some poems about Mut and I've been researching Her for my Mut book. 

She's so regal and majestic as you said, but I also find Her very practical and pragmatic.  She's strong in a very grounded way if that makes sense.  She's very much a Queen.  I love Her and think She's amazing. 

In doing research about Her, I'm finding Her more multi-faceted than I thought.  She's a goddess of beauty, women, a regal Queen, a Mother and a Creator goddess.  She's also an Eye of Ra, a lioness and a cat. 
TahekerutAset "Aset's Jewel"
Sat Aset
Meryt Nebet Het, Wepwawet, Sekhmet-Mut, Ra her Mut

Offline Nimaatitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 08:00:09 pm »
Mut is one of my Beloveds, along with Nekhbet. She was one I did not imagine would be in my line. For me, She is usually more subtle, always there and always watching but very subtle. When She’s present (as in not being so subtle), Her energy is vibrant, commanding, understanding, and kind of like a “motherish aunt” I guess. She has no problem in telling me what I need to hear and just don’t want to, and She encourages me a lot in getting my health on track. She can lay a mean smack down too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Senebty,
Nima'at
Self-Care Mut Advocate

Offline Sekhenetnut

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 10:51:29 am »
Nima'at, I have no doubt She can lay the smack down. Now I imagine Her as an old-fashioned english nanny, no nonsense strictness.
Sekhenetnut |Brought together by Nut
Sat Nut meryt Mut her Bes!

Offline Tjebni

• Shemsu
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 06:59:46 am »
Em Hotep! I have Mut as a beloved. She is very regal and queen like. To be honest she is one of my more quieter beloved and I was suprised she did turn up for me. I need to develop my relationship with her more to be honest 😊
Senebty,
Tjebni

Sat Serqet-Aset her Bast
Meryt Nit-Nebthet-Seshat, Tefnut, Mut her Nefertem

Offline Yinepuemsaes

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 09:23:17 am »
In reading this thread, I just got an image of Sekhmet-Mut in my mind...and yes, she is very regal and commanding! 
Yinepuemsaes - "Yinepu is her protection"
Sat Yinepu
Meryt Bast

Online Tawa'ubastmut

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 02:08:20 pm »
I love hearing from the other side, from those who experience just Mut. :)
Sat Bast-Mut her Hekatawy-Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Mafdet, Heru-sa-Aset, her Djehuty
☥ Sau Apprentice ║ Fedw ║ Fundraising Team ☥
www.BastMut.org

Offline Nimaatitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 05:02:49 am »
Nima'at, I have no doubt She can lay the smack down. Now I imagine Her as an old-fashioned english nanny, no nonsense strictness.

Haha, yeah, something like that at times. She also has a soft, gentle, and very nurturing side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Senebty,
Nima'at
Self-Care Mut Advocate

Offline S'ashasenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 03:17:16 pm »
One of my Mothers is Mut-As-Amunet, and I was told during my divination that I should get to know Mut to "know" Her.  I am still trying to do just that, ha ha.  Because She is Amunet, I probably have very different experiences of Her.  For me, She is air, knowledge of the unseen and the unknown, whispers on the wind.  She is beautiful, kind, patient, and loving.  She is very nurturing, but she also has a formality about her.  She wants me to be the best person possible and holds me to high standards, but she is also very empathic and knows when I need "me time" versus when I am actually slacking off.  She is very quiet and watches me from the sidelines more than she gets involved.  She likes to be there, but she doesn't like it when I actually notice she's there.  I get her sometimes in lion form and sometimes as a cobra, but in either form, it is always on the sidelines blending in to the background.
S'ashasenu (Asha)
"Two Are Many" or "Two Multiply/Make Many"

Sat Bast her Amunet, and Meryt Set
"Stay in the light, princess."

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3019
  • stats Total Posts: 289954
  • stats Total Topics: 19674
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112
  • stats Most Online: 217