collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 40
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: HOW TO JOIN THE TEMPLE  (Read 285 times)

Offline khons222

HOW TO JOIN THE TEMPLE
« on: January 22, 2020, 07:48:39 pm »
Recently I’ve been learning history about who I am. I’ve realized that I am on this earth to do greatness and to share a message to the world. I am 18 years old, but my brain is full of much knowledge. I am not where I would like to be however. One day I stumbled upon this congregation and instantly wanted to travel to Joilet to visit. I see that the church is private and not open to all. I just want to be taught the ways of my ancestors. Could anyone help me as far as membership goes?

Offline Emseneteraset

• Shemsu
Re: HOW TO JOIN THE TEMPLE
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 07:55:50 pm »
Em hotep, khons222!

Welcome to the forums! The first step to joining the Kemetic Orthodox faith is to take our Beginner's Class. If you head over to Kemet.org, the sister-site to this one, you'll see on the left-hand side of the screen a button to apply for Class 56, which should begin in mid-February.

Senebty.

Offline Padjaiemweru

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 09:49:25 am »
Welcome!

As Emseneteraset said, the beginner's course is the first step to becoming a member. It is free to participate in, as are these forums! While you are waiting on the beginner's course, take time to read posts on the forums and take advantage of meeting people here and enjoy the fellowship :)
Padjaiemweru
The Great Ones provide (for) me

Son of Bast-Mut and Heru-wer
Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Seshat-Nit-Nebthet, and Set

(Avatar based on work by Jennie Breedon)

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 11:45:11 am »
Em hotep *henu*

I won't echo what others have said, but I wanted to let you know that the physical temple in Joilet is no longer open and in use. We've since put the building on the market and it's not available for touring anymore. So please don't rush off to Joilet. 🙂

Senebty
Ra'awy
(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3087
  • stats Total Posts: 293018
  • stats Total Topics: 19941
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything