Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 84
  • Dot Hidden: 3
  • Dot Users: 10
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Donations for February Fundraising Announcement  (Read 423 times)

Offline Tatuayinepu

Donations for February Fundraising Announcement
« on: January 04, 2020, 10:51:40 pm »
Em hotep to the children of Netjeru!

As of 1/1/2020 our financial status in terms of funds raised is:

$743.19

Thank you for continuing to support the House of Netjer! If you plan on donating this month, please consider making this donation through the PayPal Giving Fund (https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/70429) or through Zelle (https://zellepay.com/). Regular Paypal donations removes up to 10% of your donation through fees. Neither the Giving Fund or Zelle has fees.

Here is a reminder of the general breakdown of how we use donated funds:
The first 500.00 is for general House of Netjer and minor Tawy House expenses (see also the financial page at http://www. kemet.org/finances) for details on temple fees, and feel free to ask questions if you have them.
The second %1,000.00 goes toward Hemet's salary in addition to $1,000.00 from the Ministerial Services contract, which supports her to do various tasks needed for the temple to function (emails/forums, ritual work, pastoral counseling, divinations/RPD's, teaching, research, translations, etc.
Anything over the above amount goes into the Rollover Fund (https://www.netjer.org/forums/index.php?topic=23553.0)

Senebty,

Tatuayinepu and the Fundraising Team
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, and Heru wer

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Bak/Team Leader

Offline Tatuayinepu

Re: Donations for February Fundraising Announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:07:16 pm »
Em hotep to the children of Netjer,

As of 1/11/2020, the total donations made thus far are:

$1045.51

We have five days to go before the current fundraising period ends. If you are able to donate, please consider doing so, and if you have already done so, many thanks!

Senebty,

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, and Heru wer

Offline Tatuayinepu

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 11:35:44 pm »
Em hotep to the children of Netjer!

I have both another update, and a special announcement.

As of 1/15/19, the total donations raised are:

$1118.71

I'm very pleased to announce that an anonymous donor has pledged to match, dollar for dollar, any donations made between now and the end of the fundraising period (1/20/20 at 1159PM Tawy time) up to 200.00. If you were planning on making a donation, now would be an awesome time to do so.
If you do, please forward a screen shot of your name and the amount donated to: anubeion2017@gmail.com to enable me to make a total for our generous donor to match.

This is exciting! The Fundraising Team wishes to extend a very grateful thank you to our anonymous donor for your service. You rock!

Offline Tatuayinepu

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 04:10:38 pm »
Em hotep to the children of Netjer!

We did it! Raised the amount needed to meet our obligations this month, right on the dot!

$1500.00

The remaining balance in the Rollover Fund, however, is depleted. Let's make the replenishment of this the goal for the next fundraising period for March.

Thank you to all who donated, and to the anonymous donor that provided matching funds this month! Nehktet!

Senebty,

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3140
  • stats Total Posts: 294323
  • stats Total Topics: 20063
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113
  • stats Most Online: 955