collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 48
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: I can’t communicate with the gods 2: electric boogaloo  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Padjaiemweru

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: I can’t communicate with the gods 2: electric boogaloo
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 03:58:39 pm »
I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier...

You are not alone.
They hear you.
You are not unwanted.

Despite what appears to be the case, many people here in the temple do not get communication back from Netjer in any concrete way. Trust me, I know, I'm one of the silent many that don't. I've been here with the temple for almost 20 years, and I'm just starting, in the past few years, to occasionally get a hint of emotional connections, nothing verbal or visual (and the emotions I occassionally get seem to only be from one of my Parents, Noone else).

I know there are many others, because I have asked the "why me" question many time, in chats, on the forums, even in face to face meetings with other members and priests. Every time, the answer is that I'm not broken, I'm not wrong, I'm doing things correctly, it's just different for every person.

I am also, someone who struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts. Again, you are not alone. You may PM me any time you want to to discuss this privately, if you want. Again, I have been struggling with this for about 30 years, and it took me a long time to get where I am. I'm willing to help you (or anyone else reading this) on your journey with suicidal thoughts, but just like communicating with Netjer, it's long, and different for every individual.

*hugs*

I wish there was more I could do for you, but at the least remember, you are never alone. They are always with us. Afterall, They waited almost 2000 years for the temple to be reforged, They aren't giving up on us any time soon.

You are loved, you are wanted. Don't give up.
Padjaiemweru
The Great Ones provide (for) me
Son of Bast-Mut and Heru-wer
Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Seshat-Nit-Nebthet, and Set

Offline Yinepuemsaes

• Shemsu
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 11:54:28 am »
Even if you can't hear them, they can hear you.
Yinepuemsaes - "Yinepu is her protection"
Sat Yinepu
Meryt Bast

Offline Paserutaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 04:17:17 pm »
First of all, I would like to say that Netjer is present in everyone's life, because we were created by this Power. So you can be sure that Netjer and His Names hear you, even though there are apparently no answers. Communication with the Divine is subjective, and because we are human, we often don't understand it either. During this time that I adore the Gods, I realized the importance of worshiping them and feeling their presence in this world, much more than an extremely objective and well-structured response. Gods do not always speak to me and I often have the impression that I also have a certain deviation from perceiving this communication.

Netjer loves you!
You are not alone!
Feel embraced!

Please seek help from a mental health professional, call life enhancement lines if you need to, and seek support from the people around you, this includes our community.

May Netjer bless you! May Aset be able to cover you with his wings and protect you.
Paserutaset "The prophecies of Aset"
Paserut
Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Heru-Wer, Wesir and Bast

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3308
  • stats Total Posts: 299332
  • stats Total Topics: 20538
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything