Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: About the beginning  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
Re: About the beginning
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:13:24 am »
Em hotep, Nofret Hathor! I have family in Hungary, and I've visited a few times--lovely to see someone from there who's interested in Kemet. ^_^ . I'm one of the instructors, so I'll look forward to seeing you in the class.

Senebty,

Shefyt

Em hotep!
Wow, I'm so happy to read that! ^^ Then we'll see each other in the class and maybe someday in Hungary too! ^^ Örülök, hogy megismerhetlek. ;) :D

Senebty,
Nofret

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 02:18:53 am »
Nofret Hathor... I love that you bellydance. I took lessons many years ago, oddly enough (or maybe not) they were taught by someone who had been a Shemsu here. I think honoring Netjer through dance is a lovely sort of a offering. And it’s a lot of fun. I’d love to pick it back up but I don’t think there are any classes around me anymore.

Welcome.

Yes, every step we make through dancing is an honouring. Or at least I feel this way every time I step on the stage. I'm happy that others also interested in bellydancing here. I'm learning now to be a bellydance teacher so if you visit Hungary someday, or I do your place, we can dance together. ^^

Offline Yinepuemsaes

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 05:25:28 pm »
Em hotep, and welcome!
Yinepuemsaes - "Yinepu is her protection"
Sat Yinepu
Meryt Bast

Offline Arienihethert

• Tawy Bak
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2020, 08:32:34 am »
Em hotep, and welcome!
Look out the window. And doesn't this remind you of when you were in the boat, and then later that night you were lying looking up at the ceiling, and the water in your head was not dissimilar from the landscape, and you think to yourself Why is it that the landscape is moving but the boat is still?

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2020, 09:14:10 am »
Thanks, everyone! <3

Offline Qenemikhonsu

• Shemsu
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 11:27:16 am »
Welcome home, Nofret Hathor! (What a beautiful name! :D)
Qenemikhonsu (I am provided with Khonsu)

Sat Khonsu 𓁳
Meryt Yinepu-Wepwawet her Sekhmet-Hethert

Offline ShundreaS

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2020, 12:24:44 pm »
Em hotep all. Im new and learning how to work this. I'm so excited to learn. I do have a question. I would very much like to begin praying and need direction. I just know that as a former Judeo Christian minister, I was used to having a consistent prayer life and since beginning this journey I have been a little lost on beginning a prayer and ending. I know what to pray for as I follow heart. Also, it feels great to be in community. Most of my learning thus far has been self taught and self directed. Any help? Thanks

Offline Temimensenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2020, 02:15:24 pm »
Em hotep all. Im new and learning how to work this. I'm so excited to learn. I do have a question. I would very much like to begin praying and need direction. I just know that as a former Judeo Christian minister, I was used to having a consistent prayer life and since beginning this journey I have been a little lost on beginning a prayer and ending. I know what to pray for as I follow heart. Also, it feels great to be in community. Most of my learning thus far has been self taught and self directed. Any help? Thanks

Em hotep, ShundreaS!

It might benefit you to make your own thread, as others can directly answer you there (some replies might get lost otherwise, or relate to Nofret’s introduction post other than your question).

Senebty,
Temi
Temi
Son of Bast, Sobek, and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) || Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun, and Yinepu-Wepwawet

Beginners Class Liaison || Fedw Diviner for Bast and Sobek

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2020, 02:38:58 pm »
Welcome home, Nofret Hathor! (What a beautiful name! :D)

Thank you very much! <3 And yes, it really feels like arriving home. :3

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3184
  • stats Total Posts: 296085
  • stats Total Topics: 20239
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 122
  • stats Most Online: 955