collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: I want to learn more heka spells  (Read 176 times)

Offline Jess-Anubis

• Remetj
I want to learn more heka spells
« on: February 22, 2020, 10:21:12 am »
Hello friends, I'm still a student and I don't have the money to buy books about heka spells. So I would like someone who knows to teach me some heka spells ... thanks. :) :) :) :) :)
▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲
Anubis! Powerful Anubis! He entered the gates of his kingdom,And we ask that you consider him worthy.
Your spirit is brave,And your soul is honorable.
Anubis! Powerful Anubis!
▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲△

Offline Saqdiheru

• Shemsu
Re: I want to learn more heka spells
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 10:44:30 am »
You could check out the Egyptian prayer book written by our Nisut, It has all kinds of Heka in it. However i don't have the link to it, maybe someone else could post it here.

But i dont know of any heka off hand, but i'd recommend waiting until the class starts. One of the lessons is about heka.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:47:44 am by Saqdiheru »
"Heru sails (onward)"
Son of Heru-Wer
beloved of; Sekhmet-Hethert, Ra, Set
Self care Heru-Wer keeper
www.mixer.com/Mr_awesome357

Offline Temimensenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 11:01:58 am »
Em hotep!

Here is a link to the Prayer Book:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/tamara-l-siuda/the-ancient-egyptian-prayerbook/paperback/product-5154983.html

I have to echo Sadqi in that waiting for the next class is a good idea as it would cover it in-depth - and can be a great question to ask the teaching priests.

Heka, to the best of my knowledge, is speech or words with intent. This can go both ways, mind you, both good and bad.

From what little I have done in experience, heka can be written words/speech alone, or bolstered with actions such as making noise or drawing something out.

As a personal example, if I want to write something out that would invoke protection or healing, I would write it in green ink - but that’s just me!
Temi

Son of Bast, Sobek, and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) || Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun, and Yinepu-Wepwawet

Fedw Diviner for Bast and Sobek

Offline Asethepetwi

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 11:49:29 am »
Em hotep my fellow brazilian!

Vou escrever em português para ajudar. Existem diversos artigos e estudos sobre como era feito os Hekau, a base de todo Hekau é justamente as palavras, então para os keméticos, uma simples oração é um heka. Como Já recomendaram, a Hemet (AUS) tem um livro de orações tradicionais onde ela mesma traduziu.
No curso de iniciantes existe um módulo sobre Heka, o que pode ser bem util também e tem uns exemplos legais.
A base dos hekau são em primeiro lugar: palavras, palavras e palavras. É só brincar com isso que você consegue desenvolver umas coisas bem legais.

Senebty,
Hepetwi
Asethepetwi (Aset embraces me)
Sat Aset-Serqet Meryt Nut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Bast, her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat

l Sau apprentice l
𓊨 𓃕  𓃣  𓃠  𓋋

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3131
  • stats Total Posts: 294102
  • stats Total Topics: 20039
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113