[PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodoxy General Forums > [PUBLIC] All Things Egypt: Ancient & Modern History and Culture

Anthology on netjeri available open access!

(1/2) > >>

Shezatwepwawet:
Em hotep everyone,

Information about netjeri (often dubbed demons in Egyptology texts) isn't exactly plentiful and often in expensive academic texts which are hard to get. A new anthology edited by Kasia Szpakowska called Demon Things: Ancient Egyptian Manifestations of Liminal Entities is available as an open access publication right now. You'll need to download all the articles to get the full volume but this is a rare chance to get hold of a great deal of material on netjeri.

Enjoy! This is the March 2020 issue, should the link text change later.

Senuwierneheh:
Only info about the journal and how to subscribe is "open access".  Subscription info is that for one individual, it is 40 dollars a year (covering four issues).

Link to subscription info:
https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/jaei/article/view/23723/22352

You may belong to an institution that has a subscription.  Still, not hideously expensive, if one doesn't.

Thank you, Zat!

Senebty,
Neheh....

Shezatwepwawet:
I'll double check that at home but you should be able to download all the pdfs down the page.

Senuwierneheh:
For me, only the first four items:
About This JournalPDF Open Access i
Editorial PersonnelPDF Open Access ii
Guide for ContributorsPDF Open Access iii
Subscription Information

The rest is subscription only....

This is message upon click through:

Login
Subscription or article purchase required to access item. To verify subscription, access previous purchase, or purchase article, log in to journal.

Sa-ta-Aset:
it's all showing up as available to me, Neheh. have you tried looking at it on a different device, maybe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version