[PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodoxy General Forums > [PUBLIC] Welcome!

Hi everyone!

(1/4) > >>

mossylog:
Hello, em hotep! You can call me Moss (and after seeing everyone else's usernames I regret using my standard social media handle, haha). I'm a 17 year old nonbinary kid from California, and I'm brand new to Kemeticism.

I've been a Hellenic Polytheist for a year now, and I've been interested in Kemetic religion since then, but this month I've finally taken the big leap. I'm still very new and confused, but I think I have finally learned the basics and found my footing, so it's going to be a lot easier to absorb new information from here on out.

I don't know what else to say here, but I'm excited to join the community and learn about the Netjeru! 👋

Temimensenu:
Em hotep!

If you haven’t already signed up for it, there is a free Beginners Class that acts as an introductory ‘taster and information’ about Kemetic Orthodoxy.

Are there any particular Netjeru you’re interested in?

Senebty,
Temi

Nekoite:
Em hotep Moss!!

Don’t worry about the name haha! I used my standard one too!!

I know I’m almost as new as you are, but this is a really sweet place and the people (Like Temi!) are so kind ;w;

I hope to see you in the far away class 57 ( ;; ) and my PMs are always open!!

Padjaiemweru:
Welcome Moss!

We all start at the beginning, so don't worry. I lurked on the forums for months before even making an account, and it took almost a year for me to take the beginner's course (will teach you tons of info about who we are, how we practice our faith, etc. - you know, the stuff you would have known if you had grown up in the faith).

Again, welcome!

Khenenwy:
Em hotep, and welcome!
Echoing the statement already here: don't worry about your username. I went by Crow for a good while until I earned the shiny name I'm posting this with ^^ There's a lot of good info here on the forum, and in the beginner's class. It doesn't start for a while so you have time to poke around first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version