collapse collapse

* Donation Status

0%
Current donation status as of July 22, 2021 = $0 of $2,500 or 0%
Previous period: $2,681.09 of $2,500! 107%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: India and Egypt  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Tjehu

• Shemsu
India and Egypt
« on: September 23, 2019, 03:50:42 pm »
i have no idea which rabbit hole I fell down while browsing the internet but I came across this website: http://www.pravdareport.com/science/106074-indian_origin_egyptian_civiliza/

My take from it was that India was part of Ancient Egypt, including the people. i know Kemet was a large kingdom but I am not knowledgeable about eastern Ancient history.

Can anyone affirm or deny the information? I realize that history is written from the view of the conqueror. I just want to be certain I have correct information.
Tjehumeretseger
"Meretseger's joy"

sat meset Meretseger meryt Yinepu-Wapwawet

Offline MauMau981

Re: India and Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 08:47:36 pm »
I did a little digging out of curiosity, and I think that the link you have is accurate-ish. Essentially some historians believe that Southern Indians came over to Egypt and that is where the connection is. As for physically being a part of India, I don't believe that is impossible, and I definitely wouldn't rule it out until either one of us finds more information on the topic.

Hope this helps!! Em hotep. :)

- Kelli

Offline Lita45

• Remetj
Re: India and Egypt
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 05:50:00 pm »
This article  is very interesting. I for one  have  seen the connection between Ancient Indian and Ancient Egypt.  My current landlord practices Hare Krishna. In my private space, I have a make shift "just do it shrine" ; and I have a travel shrine. In my room there are Hindu books and pictures of gurus and the such. However,  I  have put up out gods. At first, I didn't want to disrespect  our gods. So, I prayed for a way to be respectful to the Hindu gods because this is their home and I am a temporary guest. It was at the Met museum during the last new moon near the Sekhmet statue and  Temple of Dendera ...
Dua Divine Lady of Healing and Divine Lady of Beautiful face. That I saw a message attached to an Old Kingdom  statue  and it said something like The Ancient Egyptians see their civilization (our) as being the primary basis of all and Africa was where all sprung from according to the Ancient Egyptians. Thus, their view is  seen as the source and all is able to blend as they are the original. So, you see it in another form but relate it back to Ancient Egypt.  This has been very helpful to me. I have a very strong Christian background and  this is what Christianity has been trying to do and has never accomplished it. Go figure... The original religion of Christianity would have the answer.  This made a lot of sense to me and it was very refreshing.
I hope this helps. Ankh, wedja, seneb

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3432
  • stats Total Posts: 302753
  • stats Total Topics: 20927
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 123
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal