[PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodoxy General Forums > [PUBLIC] Welcome!

Hello everyone!

(1/3) > >>

mercymagpie:
Hello! Thank you so much for accepting me, my name is Lyra and I'm excited to be part of your boards:)

I've worked with Sekhmet for a few years now, she's helped me completely turn things around by casting out many, many toxic people from my life and given me confidence to do things I wouldn't have ever done before. At the time it was rough but its helped me get to where I am today:) I've practiced a sort of pagan path for about 5 years now, but I'd love to get to know the Netjeru better as I feel their presence the most and I've loved Egyptian mythology since I was first introduced to it as a child through yu-gi-oh (lol). I feel like I have been gently nudged here  by them to learn.

I've signed up for the next beginners class, I hope they accept me! How did you find it, was it ok? I'm a student so have all the free time in the world until October when I begin my master's project.
I hope to see you all around!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ma'atnofret:
Em hotep and welcome

Senuwierneheh:
Em Hotep and Welcome, Lyra!

I loved my beginner's class, (taken six years ago).  Sekhmet is definitely an amazing Goddess!

Many blessings to you as you explore!

Senebty,
Neheh...

Amaranthos:
Em hotep, Lyra!

I've just finished the beginners class myself (just waiting to graduate now) and can safely say that It's been a great experience! Would recommend to a friend. ;D

I hope you'll enjoy it, too c:

Senebty,
Amaranthos~

Shaseni:
Em hotep and welcome, Lyra!

Sekhmet does that! She did exactly the same for me 15 years ago when I lived in Scotland (Hi, Amaranthos!). ;D

The Beginners' Class is great — well worth the time and effort, in my opinion.

Hope to see more of you.
Senebty,

Shaseni

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version