Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 55
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Wesir and water abstinence?  (Read 760 times)

Online Asethepetwi

• Shemsu
Re: Wesir and water abstinence?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 01:16:30 pm »
Dry Fasting is a thing.  Medical research is starting to come in regarding its benefits.  Dry Fasting for more than 14 hours at time is not advised.  Dry Fasting for longer periods without medical supervision is a BIG NO NO.  Dry fasting for more than a few days, even with medical supervision, is extremely harmful.

There is no humanly possible way this girl has Dry Fasted since April, which leads me to believe she is drinking something, and just avoiding plain water.  Any way you look at it, these are dangerous and irresponsible words she is spewing.  Someone needs to call her out before a gullible person falls for her 'advice' and ends up in a hospital.

She has also said that this entity demands expensive offerings, physically harms her when she doesn't follow its demands, makes her nails fall, sends scorpions to bite her, asks for expensive drinks and gold, and has a dense energy. Definitely not the Netjeru that I know. This is very serious. I tried to warn her, but she called me a "hater". Oh well.

I don't want assume too many stuff, but this story is too weird to me. It started as someone who could be in danger of doing something dangerous that they thought a deity asked them, but now it just sounds more of a lie. Specially because of the "hater" part
Asethepetwi (Aset embraces me)
Sat Aset-Serqet Meryt Nut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Bast, her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat

l Sau apprentice l
𓊨 𓃕  𓃣  𓃠  𓋋

Offline patriciab

• Remetj
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 01:37:17 pm »
Dry Fasting is a thing.  Medical research is starting to come in regarding its benefits.  Dry Fasting for more than 14 hours at time is not advised.  Dry Fasting for longer periods without medical supervision is a BIG NO NO.  Dry fasting for more than a few days, even with medical supervision, is extremely harmful.

There is no humanly possible way this girl has Dry Fasted since April, which leads me to believe she is drinking something, and just avoiding plain water.  Any way you look at it, these are dangerous and irresponsible words she is spewing.  Someone needs to call her out before a gullible person falls for her 'advice' and ends up in a hospital.

She has also said that this entity demands expensive offerings, physically harms her when she doesn't follow its demands, makes her nails fall, sends scorpions to bite her, asks for expensive drinks and gold, and has a dense energy. Definitely not the Netjeru that I know. This is very serious. I tried to warn her, but she called me a "hater". Oh well.

I don't want assume too many stuff, but this story is too weird to me. It started as someone who could be in danger of doing something dangerous that they thought a deity asked them, but now it just sounds more of a lie. Specially because of the "hater" part

Exactly. Now that I have read more of the things she said, I think that she was definitely seeking attention, and none of it was true.

Offline Tahai

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 11:48:11 am »
Ubenet, I'll Pm you.

TahaiBast
Daughter of Bast.  Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Djehuty, and Sekhmet-Hethert.

Self-care Sekhmet and Sobek-Ra Keeper

Feed the Ka Association (FKA)

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3250
  • stats Total Posts: 298330
  • stats Total Topics: 20448
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955