collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 50
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: How do the Names of Netjer Reach Out?  (Read 778 times)

Offline MaxAsher

How do the Names of Netjer Reach Out?
« on: October 15, 2020, 05:14:00 pm »
I feel like I might be the odd one out, considering how I feel Netjer called me. It's like possession-lite, if that makes any sense. I get the feeling of a Name of Netjer entering my being, but not taking full control at all, or only very little. Instead, it's like a gentle nudge from within. The best way I am able to explain this, is like experiencing the particular Name of Netjer's energy, along with phantom sensations of their aspects. For example, Hethert would feel like horns and the disk to me. I would feel like the horn disk was atop my head. If Heru were to manifest, I would feel the bird-like features of the head.

Do the Gods/Netjer ever communicate in such a way?

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: How do the Names of Netjer Reach Out?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 08:11:44 pm »
Em hotep!

Netjer come to us in different ways. The way you speak of is one of the ways Netjer have reached out to me.
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, Heru wer, and Wesir

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Bak/Team Leader

Offline MaxAsher

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 08:23:40 pm »
Good to know I am not alone!

Thank you!

Offline Saqdiheru

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 09:03:22 pm »
yes but for me its lite to medium possession sometimes. because he has channeled to control a little bit but not without my say so if you know what i mean. somtimes using my voice so i can hear a loud message from him.
"Heru sails (onward)"
Son of Heru-Wer
beloved of; Sekhmet-Hethert, Ra, Set
Self care Heru-Wer keeper
www.mixer.com/Mr_awesome357

Offline MaxAsher

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 09:08:43 pm »
yes but for me its lite to medium possession sometimes. because he has channeled to control a little bit but not without my say so if you know what i mean. somtimes using my voice so i can hear a loud message from him.

I have had that happen as well, though usually as a means for Netjer to communicate with others. The messages, when spoken aloud, are rarely for me.

Offline Senneferet

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 03:44:04 am »
They mostly reach out in dreams to me. Well, interrupting dreams with whatever it is They have to say and then letting me get on with whatever randomness is in my head that night!

I have physically felt Nut. I was at work many years ago and felt her wings around me. They were like velvet and so warm. Very peculiar experience.

I have also physically heard Anpu laugh at me, like Muttley. I asked Him if the tough day I was having was a challenge from him and *ha ha ha* came from somewhere inside the (empty of the living except me) funeral home I worked in.

Offline Padjaiemweru

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 11:14:29 am »
Like has been mentioned, everyone "hears" the gods in different and unique ways. I even "hear" my two parents differently. Mom is all emotion, both to me and through me to others in the temple. Dad is, well, too be honest, mostly humor, whether dirty or clean, depending on His mood :p
Padjaiemweru
The Great Ones provide (for) me
Son of Bast-Mut and Heru-wer
Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Seshat-Nit-Nebthet, and Set

Offline Rev. Tjesi

• W'ab (priest) - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 07:38:23 am »
My experience is almost completely non-verbal and non-visual. For me I get a sense of energy, of co-creation, when I am doing what I need to do. I have had only one experience where I feel I heard words. It took me considerable time to understand that my way of communicating is different from what others talked about around the temple. As others have said, They communicate differently depending on what They need and who we are. What I experience gives me such an amazing sense of joy, I'm very happy with it.

Tjesi
Rev Tjesi
Tjeset Merut her Reshut net Hethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Shemsu name: Awibemhethert (Ibi)

Offline Rabon

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 05:21:05 pm »
I have also experienced visitation by the Neter.  For me they came as a feeling at first.  As I lay down, I couldn't sleep.  The feeling went all over me as soft caresses like a warm breath. 

Then, as time passed, I began to feel awakened.  I could hear tiny voices.  Both male and female.  I could hear a tinkling as if water, and it became giggling.  It moved up and down my body.  I could picture seven lights.  The giggling lasted for perhaps a few hours, and I fell asleep with a feeling of warmth and comfort.

Other times the Neter came to me as discomfort...cold and shivering, a feeling of eminence, and a booming voice.  The voice boomed, "SuuuperMaxxx for thousands of years!"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 10:02:06 pm by Rabon »

Offline Yinepuemsaes

• Shemsu
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 09:25:03 am »
I usually will get flashes of images in my head, and sometimes words or phrases.  I've encountered Netjeru in dreams as well.
Yinepuemsaes - "Yinepu is her protection"
Sat Yinepu
Meryt Bast

Offline Nesertem

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 09:05:41 pm »
I tend to hear inner voices so I was uncomfortable when I started hearing Netjer. I feel that gentle nudge as they pass through my consciousness and the words feel like they are being placed in my mind rather than coming from it. When I was feeling troubled by this, I asked Sekhmet to fill me with her essence, but it didn't feel like partial or full possession. She just spoke more directly to me, allaying my concerns.

Surprisingly, I don't dream about Netjer or at least I don't remember doing so. I did see a gold Egyptian artifact in a recent dream though. I mainly have visions of Sekhmet in meditation which sometimes become full fledged encounters. I also have visions of her priestesses and worshippers, usually women but I did see a man dancing with a female partner once.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3308
  • stats Total Posts: 299318
  • stats Total Topics: 20536
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything