Register
collapse collapse

* Donation Status

37%   Current donation status as of January 22, 2021 = $932 of $2,500 (37%)   Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!!  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
Re: Hello Everyone!!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2020, 08:02:26 am »
Em hotep and welcome! ^^
Remetj | Graduate of Class 56
Tarot Diviner • Crystal Therapist • Sau Apprentice

Offline MauMau981

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »
Hello everyone!! Thank you all so much for your warms welcome. ^_^ I am awakening a lot of spirituality in me since my first message. ^_^ I have found that I am very drawn to Ptah and Anubis and Osiris. And I was wondering if anyone has had any deity encounters with the hybrid god Sokar Ptah Osiris or any god or goddess you hadn't expected to encounter.
Let me know about your experience!!  :)

Offline Ewe

• Remetj
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 08:05:04 am »
Hello MauMau981!

Ptah is a deity I love very much, and I have had moments where I felt a connection to Ptah-Sokar-Wesir. To me, it was like a single deity made up of flickering images/persons of each of Them—it’s hard to explain haha. He felt deep and peaceful.

Since starting the beginner class and graduating to Remetj, I have come across many deities I wasn’t quite actively pursuing but for whatever reason, I kept finding myself thinking of Them. These include: Bes, Montu, and Raet. I did not have any interest in Them, nor did I even know about Them, before having contact with KO. Now, as a Remetj, I give more thought and prayer time to Raet out of any other deity.
Ewe’s blog!| Just lemme gush about Raet and Montu 😍
Sky and earth are filled with His beauty, His rays are flooded with gold...Your ba is mighty...Your name is holy...

Offline Senuwierneheh

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 09:49:17 am »
Hello MauMau and Ewe, and everyone....

Ptah is a deity I love very much, and I have had moments where I felt a connection to Ptah-Sokar-Wesir. To me, it was like a single deity made up of flickering images/persons of each of Them—it’s hard to explain haha. He felt deep and peaceful.

Ptah-Sokar-Wesir is my first beloved, and I have similar impressions of him, as I sense all the aspects of Ptah, of Sokar and of Wesir within him.  He's VERY VAST, and very calming.  I pray often to him for peace.  (These days, even more often!)

May Ptah-Sokar-Wesir bless you!

Senebty,
Neheh....
Senuwierneheh (My Two, forever)
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Set, meryt Ptah-Sokar-Wesir, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
Self-care Hethert, Set and Ptah Advocate
𓁥 𓁣 𓁰

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3335
  • stats Total Posts: 300161
  • stats Total Topics: 20632
  • stats Total Categories: 8