[PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodoxy General Forums > [PUBLIC] Welcome!

Mimi says Hi

(1/4) > >>

Mimi:
Hi dear Everyone,

It took me a while to work up the courage to say something, but now, after reading more and more around here, I finally managed today.

I am still waiting to see if I get accepted for the next beginners class, until than, and no matter what, I just wanted to say it’s wonderful to read all your sweet comments.

* she loves quietly reading all kind of topics *

So, I decided to say something about me -after lurking around for a while -. I am 27 years old, and my friend brought me here. Not her, I mean, like... her enthusiastic way of talking about her personal experience with KO.

I firmly made up my mind at a very young age, that no matter what my family says, my history teacher is right! (I loved her) There most be more than one God. (confusion level: Greek history, Mimi style)

It’s a phase, they said. It will pass, they said.

So after many flirtatious adventures with different paths, wild ideas and some archeological studies, I arrived here, I am supper exited, I hope I get to learn a lot, make many new friends, and just be around here more often.

So yeah, again: HI  <3

Hethertshema'anefer:
Ii-wy em hotep, Mimi! * - * (welcome in peace)

I can't tell you how super excited I am too to see you here, on The House of Netjer forums. I'm more than happy that my endless speeches about Kemetic Orthodoxy aroused your interest in the Faith, and I hope you will find here what you've been searching for for many years. You will see how nice, friendly and helpful people are wandering here. <3

I can't wait to see how much you enjoy the Beginners' Class! Learn, practise as much as you can and one day we may do rituals and talk a lot about the Netjeru together, as Remetj (or more) and Shemsu. <3

Senebty (may you be healthy / farewell):

Shema'a

Benerwy:
Em hotep and welcome Mimi! I hope you enjoy the beginners class!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

MauMau981:
Em Hotep Mimi!! You sound so kind and joyful. I hope you find what you are looking for. And don't hesitate to message me if you are looking to make new friends ^_^

- Kelli :)

Mimi:

--- Quote --- I'm more than happy that my endless speeches about Kemetic Orthodoxy aroused your interest in the Faith
--- End quote ---

See my little sis, I do listen sometimes  ;D

Thank you Mercymagpie and Kelli * sliding into Kelli’s DMs * <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version