collapse collapse

* Donation Status

0%
Current donation status as of April 22, 2021 = $0.00 of $2,500
Final Donations for the period ending April 21, 2021 = $2,429.45 of $2,500 (97%) $70.55 of Rollover Fund used.
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Fedw Divination in Honor of the Set Oracle  (Read 523 times)

Offline Rev. Saryt

• Sema Kau Bak
  • W'ab (priest)
Fedw Divination in Honor of the Set Oracle
« on: March 27, 2021, 06:56:03 am »
As we have done for several years running now, a number of Set diviners are offering fedw for our Father in honor of Set's holiday the Festival of Set, Lord of the Oasis, held on IV Peret 25-26. This divination service is offered in acknowledgement of the oracle given by Set during this festival, as noted on a stela from the Dakleh Oasis, which dates back to the 22nd dynasty.

If you would like to ask a question of Set, you may either post it below, or contact a diviner privately via DM on the forums or Discord.  If one of us is told by Set that we need to stop divining for the day, we will post and let everyone know below, as well as removing that diviner's name from the list.

Diviners will reply to your DM or post as they are able throughout the course of the weekend, but it may be a few hours if they are away from the computer or phone for a bit. Thank you for your understanding and patience in advance!

Diviners -- if you do take a public question, please confirm that you are doing so before throwing, so other diviners know that it has been seen and addressed.

Finally, please review the fedw guidelines - http://kemet.org/members/fedw-guidelines - before asking your question.

Current diviners available:
- Rev. Tjemsy
- Rev. Saryt (Sarytsenuwi)
- Piri (Pairysenu)

(Please note: If you also throw fedw for Set and would like to join in, it's not too late! Just contact me -- Rev. Saryt -- and we'll get you added to the  list!)

Dua Set, Lord of the Oasis!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 07:30:46 am by Rev. Saryt »
Rev. Sarytsenuwi
(Standardbearer of my Two | Porta-estandarte de meus Dois)
Sat Set her Bast | Meryt Heru-wer, Hethert-Nut, her Heqat
W'ab Nekhen Medetsen net Nekh | Fedw for Set and Bast

Offline Suteknakht

• Remetj
Re: Fedw Divination in Honor of the Set Oracle
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 05:39:57 am »
Em hotep!

I don't see any other divination requests on this board, I hope it's okay if I add mine this way. I didn't see any guidelines about a limit to the number of questions/requests so I hope it's okay if I ask a few, but if it's only 1 per person please just ignore the others.

I would be very grateful if a diviner and Seth had time to help me with (any of) the following:
Will my dad and his wife be able to escape from their conspiracy-theory worldview/obsession/what-you-call-it? (And should I continue to try to get them out of it as I've been doing for a while?)
Is Seth (or the Netjeru as a whole) able to help me with my chronic nightmare problem? (Yes I've had medical help for this but after years we've ran out of options. If it's still not allowed to ask please ignore)
Will we be able to move to a bigger house this year?

Thank you in advance for any help with any of these.

Dua Seth!

Offline Bawysudjawi

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 09:19:51 am »
Em hotep!

If I'm not late, I do have a question for Set since I'm not sure if I can trust my discernment with things currently. Does he approve of one of the paths I took up recently (the path has to do with a more Eldritch/Lovecraftian group of entities and working with them; not worshiping them)? Does he approve of the relationship I am cultivating with one of them in particular?

I'm not sure if I'm asking these properly or if they're too loaded. Let me know, please and I'll try to reframe. I just feel like I need approval from one of my Dads before I go too deep. Thank you

Senebty,
Sudjawi
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:22:49 am by Bawysudjawi »
Son of Set & Heru-wer
Beloved of Ptah & Wepwawet

Offline Rev. Saryt

• Sema Kau Bak
  • W'ab (priest)
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 12:49:48 pm »
Em hotep! I just wanted to confirm that Tjemsy said she will take Sudjawi’s question to Set later today.

Suteknakht, I will DM you with responses to the questions I am able to take (or provide explanation for ones I can’t)

Thanks!
Rev. Sarytsenuwi
(Standardbearer of my Two | Porta-estandarte de meus Dois)
Sat Set her Bast | Meryt Heru-wer, Hethert-Nut, her Heqat
W'ab Nekhen Medetsen net Nekh | Fedw for Set and Bast

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 02:18:17 am »
Em hotep, all -henu-,

Just letting you know that if you sent me questions to bring to Set, they have been answered! I sent PMs concerning the details to your accounts on the forums. Dua Set! <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Fedw Diviner | Tjemsy@kemet.org

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3410
  • stats Total Posts: 301688
  • stats Total Topics: 20790
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 122
  • stats Most Online: 955