collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: I have strange dreams now  (Read 624 times)

Offline Tutankhamen

I have strange dreams now
« on: June 30, 2021, 01:45:37 pm »
I have this translation of the Papyrus of Ani, and I have started to have dreams about Ra on his barks, Osiris, Seth, and other deities mentioned in the Book of the Dead.

Offline Ewe

Re: I have strange dreams now
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 04:55:58 pm »
It’s not surprising that since you have the Netjeru on your mind, you see Them in your dreams too :)

I’d write these dreams down so you don’t forget them. There’s a chance something in them will make sense later.

Health and love,
Embia
Independent Kemetic polytheist.

Guest of Kemetic Orthodoxy.

Offline Xulf

Re: I have strange dreams now
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 07:04:54 pm »
I have this translation of the Papyrus of Ani, and I have started to have dreams about Ra on his barks, Osiris, Seth, and other deities mentioned in the Book of the Dead.

Usually when the mind picks up on a detail that could be beneficial, it will catalog it and recognize it for later usage. I theorize that perhaps upon viewing the Papyrus of Ani and observing the contents in them, that there could be a usage for them within your dreams which would better connect you to Netjer or further enhance your travels towards ma'at.

Like Amunraembia mentioned, writing down the contents of what you remember and singling out objects or scenarios in your dreams is also very beneficial to building a continuity between them for future reference.

Whatever the case may be, I wish you the best of luck in finding them out!

Senebty,
Xulf

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3496
  • stats Total Posts: 304030
  • stats Total Topics: 21099
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal