collapse collapse

* Donation Status

74%
Current donation status as of December 21, 2021 = $1,851.48 of $2,500 or 74%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 38
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Priest of Set for Divination or Help?  (Read 64 times)

Priest of Set for Divination or Help?
« on: January 21, 2022, 01:14:38 pm »
Hi everyone. I'm totally new as a member here. Just for a bit of background, I work with Sobek, Bast, Wadjet, Heru, Auset and newly began working with Set /Sutekh.

I went to Sutekh based on recommendations from my other Neter for help with an almost intractable situation involving low key (sub legal) harassment lasting many years.

He seemed amendable to offering a new approach to magick which has mildly mitigated the situation, which is incredibly draining on the astral plane. But now I am unable to figure out what else to do and I haven't been able to reach Sutekh. Apart from continuing to record and report this harassment, I mean.

It's been an exhausting time and I am not the best with my God phone. I mean, I am slightly better than average but I have had a lot of issues communicating with this one spirit, which is frustrating as the other Neter thought he'd be helpful. I am really getting a bit desperate to see what he advises or can do, and of course, want to know what I should do to work more fruitfully with him, and with all due respect given to him, as well. I heard he can be tricky at times and this is proving true for me, unfortunately...

Can anyone here attempt divination to verify what I should be doing differently, I wonder? I seem to recall seeing that there are priests that help with that.

Sorry to lay a big sob story AND a request for help on you as my first post, haha... but... it is what it is as they say!

I am grateful in advance for your replies.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 01:41:02 pm by Judix »

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3506
  • stats Total Posts: 304388
  • stats Total Topics: 21164
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 126
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal