Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 70
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Question on disconnect of culture and immediate geographic area.  (Read 16320 times)

Re: Question on disconnect of culture and immediate geographic area.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 04:56:17 pm »
Yeah, I was claimed by a goddess *ahem* a looong time ago, when I was still technically "Christian" or rather ex-Xtian phasing Agnostic...which was "announced" with a vision that I blew off as a hallucination. Haaa...
Timu

Sat Aset, meryt Wepwawet her Renenutet

Offline kathleen

• Remetj
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:10 pm »
i was an atheist for many years and i also believe it's about being open, not only to the idea that hearing from God is possible at all, but also being open to different *ways* the Names communicate with us.  once i stopped insisting that i had to see things with my physical eyes while awake or hear things with my physical ears, i started hearing from Them a lot more!!  
Redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 04:42:59 pm »
Em-Hotep,

I honestly believe one can find Netjer anywhere.  Many of us here are from different parts of the world and we all found Netjer there. Just because the Egyptians lived in Egypt, and that it is where they found Netjer, does not mean this is the only place where they exist.  In my view, since everything that existed before man was created by the hand of Netjer (the universe, the sun, the moon, the earth...) then Netjer 'is' everywhere. :)  
Ne'sip - Thii - Mu - Pah - Ma'at
(Never Wander From The Truth)

Hk'hk - Mu - Th'n - Ib - Gh'ert - Netjer
(Keep Netjer In Your Heart Always)

Nin - Mesin'i - I'usi - Sa'ahu...
(No-one is born a sage) - IOPH

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3022
  • stats Total Posts: 290084
  • stats Total Topics: 19684
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112