Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 61
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: WANT TO SEE YOUR SHRINE PICTURES  (Read 1593332 times)

Offline Sobekemiti

Re: WANT TO SEE YOUR SHRINE PICTURES
« Reply #1080 on: February 17, 2020, 07:19:48 am »
@Teiwaz, yeah it did. I've been at this path for 20 years, so I've had plenty of time to get statuary and other things. There's a lot that's not even out though. I have some statuary in the bathroom, and another three boxes in the linen cupboard. XD But every piece is loved and important so it's worth the time to track down the right things for me and my gods.
Sobekemiti ('Sobek is my Daddy') - Genderfluid (they/them)
Graeco-Kemetic Polytheist, Scribe, Sau Apprentice
sa/t Sobek Shedety
mery/t Heru-sa-Aset, Aset, Djehuty, her Wepwawet

Offline Teiwaz

• Remetj
« Reply #1081 on: February 17, 2020, 01:49:43 pm »
Absolutely! I was just thinking that it probably took time, you can't rush in picking treasures 💓😊

Offline Theillusrationist

• Remetj
« Reply #1082 on: February 18, 2020, 10:35:08 am »
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200218/24c04b01a183b9b22c4897b073e5a81d.jpg)

Em Hotep! So Hopefully it goes through but here’s a photo of my Shrine Purse contents. The enamel pins of the gods as imagery. A lot of the blessed jewelry except the lapis lazuli earrings(those are for Djehuty) are all Set’s. I really love me and Set’s close friendship. He’s been there for me through thick and thin so most of the offering Stones and Jewelry is his. And as they say “if you love someone throw Rose Quartz at them” so I gave Set two rose quartz. The Obsidian Kitsune is also Set’s as he is a god of foreigners. Which brings me to the Irish bracelet with the Cladaugh symbol and other symbols of Ireland like the harp and the clover etc. which all have meaning to me and Set. The long necklace and matching bracelet were made by Noumenondoesart on tumblr. Limited stuffs as I got the last bracelet and Necklace for Set. It’s made of Obsidian and tigers eye, volcanic rock and carnelian.

Sorry it isn’t much. When I get my own place I’ll be able to expand on this more. Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sesaiaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #1083 on: February 18, 2020, 11:01:02 am »
That's a lovely shrine, Theillusrationist! I love how everything has meaning for you. I've definitely also had to have tiny and subtle spaces, and Netjer understands.
Sesaiaset — “Aset makes me wise” or "Aset satisfies me"
Self-care Hatmehyt Advocate | Child of Mendes | Stela Enthusiast

Meset Aset-Weret-Hatmehyt, Meryt Nit, Amun-Ra, her Hethert
𓎬 𓈰 𓎬

Offline Theillusrationist

• Remetj
« Reply #1084 on: February 18, 2020, 11:04:39 am »
That's a lovely shrine, Theillusrationist! I love how everything has meaning for you. I've definitely also had to have tiny and subtle spaces, and Netjer understands.

I’m glad Netjer understands because honestly I feel bad that I can only do so much without getting in trouble with family members. Dua Netjer for understanding my situation and making me feel better about it by being there for me every step of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3140
  • stats Total Posts: 294323
  • stats Total Topics: 20063
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113
  • stats Most Online: 955