Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 71
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Do you have an Egyptian Tatoo?  (Read 133793 times)

Online Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
Re: Do you have an Egyptian Tatoo?
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2013, 09:43:50 am »
Beautiful!
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2013, 11:17:04 pm »
I have a beautiful Wesir full body on my right forearm and a full body lovely Aset on my left forearm.  I want to get a scarab and an ankh as well, but I am not sure where to place them.  
MeritAset Una Nefer (Beloved of Aset in Beauty)"I come that I may greet You, You Mourner of Osiris, who conceal the Great One from the flood of ill: Mistress of thrones who makes a spirit of the Bull of the West..."

Offline Lita45

• Remetj
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2016, 07:23:30 pm »
Yes, I have my name tattooed on my right shoulder in a cartouche.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B41NesNAMxtlOUFSRmdTYW80ZXc/view?usp=docslist_api

In addition, I have A  West African Crocodile on the Small of my back. (Divine Sobek) However, Because I am a Linguist and love learning and studying Ancient Languages; I had the tattoo put in an Adinkra Symbol and the Cartouhed Hieroglyphic tattoo is above it.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:07:33 pm by Lita45 »

Offline Sonebiyinepu

• Shemsu
"Yinepu heals me" - Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet Beloved of Amun-Ra and Heru-Wer
𓁢 𓁩 𓅃

Offline Asetdjaut

• Shemsu
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2016, 11:18:48 am »
Em Hotep!

I have a full body Aset on my left calf, a full body Yinepu on my right calf, an armband with hieroglyphs (Ankh Udja Seneb Maat Ankh Djed Was) on my left arm and one of my magickal names in hieroglyphs on my right wrist.

I love my kemetic Tatoos!

Senebty,

Asetdjaut
Asetdjaut

Sat Aset-Serqet.
Meryt Nit-Nebthet-Seshat her Sekhmet-Hethert her Bast.

“En Aset, het nebet nofret wabet."

Self-Care Yinepu Advocate

Offline Akhyt

• Sema Kau Bak
  • Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2016, 04:37:28 am »
I have a small black ankh in my ankle, done by stick'n'poke method. I am planning to get more Kemetic-themed tattoos in the future, but the ideas are still developing.
Akhytsenu, "Two Are Flying"
Sat Tefnut, Ra-Heruakhety & Hekatawy I
Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Shu

Pronoun: they/them/their/themself

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2016, 01:36:34 am »
I just got my first tattoo a week ago, a version of the hieroglyphics for Yinpeu and the Du'at. On my wrist

Getting Wepwawet and my shemsu name on my other wrist
Gezemyinepu (Gez)-  "Anointed by Yinepu"

Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet
Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert

Offline Gezausenu

« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2016, 06:22:39 am »
I have Set and Sekhmet on my right forearm: it was one of the first things I got after moving last month, both as a nod to Them as my Parents and, I believe, Their role in this transitory period of my life. Just linework, though, that flows into an ankh with flames (a nod to my tribe being the People of the Place of the Fire). They're also quite close to another tattoo I have, an abbreviated Nietzsche quote . . . the duality never ceases to amuse me.

All of my other tattoos are black-inked lineart, but I had my Parents done in red. :) Red's a bear, truthfully, but I'm so glad I had Them done that way. <3

Loving this thread, by the way!

Senebty,
Gezausenu.
I have left the House, but free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything at all. Ever. <3

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2016, 07:12:11 am »
I have Set and Sekhmet on my right forearm: it was one of the first things I got after moving last month, both as a nod to Them as my Parents and, I believe, Their role in this transitory period of my life. Just linework, though, that flows into an ankh with flames (a nod to my tribe being the People of the Place of the Fire). They're also quite close to another tattoo I have, an abbreviated Nietzsche quote . . . the duality never ceases to amuse me.

All of my other tattoos are black-inked lineart, but I had my Parents done in red. :) Red's a bear, truthfully, but I'm so glad I had Them done that way. <3

Loving this thread, by the way!

Senebty,
Gezausenu.

That's super rad. <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Offline Padememheru

• Shemsu
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2016, 10:55:21 am »
Yeppers.  Shortly got the Eye of Horus tattoo on my right shoulder in honor of my Papa.  I'm also thinking of getting a Per-Ankh tattoo, and possibly my Shemsu name in a cartouch as well.  That one will probably go on one of my legs, or tattooed over my surgical scar on my back. :)
"When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - Futurama's "Godfellas"

Padememheru ~The One Mentioned by Heru~
Sa Heru-sa-Aset (or Heru-Nedjitef)
Mery Set, Aset-Serqet, his Nut

Offline Gezausenu

« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2016, 12:47:53 pm »
That's super rad. <3

Aww, thanks, twin! <3
I have left the House, but free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything at all. Ever. <3

Offline Lira

• Remetj
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2016, 08:28:00 am »

Online Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2016, 09:08:09 am »
It works, and nice piece!
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

Offline Gezausenu

« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2016, 01:33:29 pm »
Oh, Lira, that's absolutely gorgeous!!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2979
  • stats Total Posts: 286805
  • stats Total Topics: 19440
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217