collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 67
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?  (Read 162879 times)

Re: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 11:35:37 pm »
:) Ravyn, your enthusiasm is inspiring. Thank you!
Daughter of Taweret and Djehuty
Beloved of Amun

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 12:05:16 am »
Em Hotep

Aside my father Yinepu....I have a real strange connection with Wesir, Nit-Nebhtet-Seshat(Also Beloveds)....And my partner who is not member yet, Has Set and Min around him always....If that is not a mix. heh? at least those who are around him for now. I can't wait till he becomes a member to find out for sure.

We have a party in this house all the time...between the Gods and God-in-laws(the ones that are surrounding my partner at this point) and Akhu....you never know what is going to happen...LOL
Yinepuwepef
Shemsu-Ankh
Sa Yinepu Mery Aset her Hethert her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat

http://www.livejournal.com/~jackyl30/

Offline Kefetmisenu

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 07:14:50 am »
I feel closest to my Mother Hethert and Aset. Everyone else in my RPD I feel very distant from, though I must add that I've always been very distant from male relatives, namely my biological dad. Just how I was raised :P
[color:purple]Kefetmisenu
Sat Heru-wer her Hethert-Sekhmet[/color]
[color:violet]The nutball Kemetic/Pagan/Witch artist of KO
Icon is my own artwork[/color]

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 08:54:54 pm »
There is no good reason why, but I like Amun Ra, Ptah, and Inpu, and I like Horus.

I have always loved Ancient Egypt since I can remember.

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 10:19:45 pm »
I was very close to Bast for a long time. She left my life when I was in the beginner's class.

Nefertem has been really close off and on the past.. uh.. at least 6 months? Something long-term like that. Wenut poked me the other night and I'm waiting to see if she'll be around a lot or if she's going to stay in the background.

Offline Huyitu

• Shemsu
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2010, 11:29:06 am »
Well Wesir, Ra, and Wepwawet are all sorts of given. I have a good connection and fascination with Djehuty, Set, Het-heret, Sekhmet, Tefnut, Nebt-het, and Aset. I’m also a fan boy of the lesser known god Shezmu! Who doesn’t love the god responsible for wine and oil presses who rips off the heads of the wicked and squeezes their heads on his press to make wine for the virtuous? He really does need more attention considering he was a widely worshiped god!
Son of Wesir and Ra, Beloved of Wepwawet-Yinepu

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2010, 11:51:43 am »
I dedicated to Iset after she came to me while I was sitting in a hospital with my s.o. laying on a bed-it's been *quite* an experience with her lemme tell you, she's one tough cookie, she challenges me day and night. Since then Anpu has inserted himself (ahem) into my life, as well as Udjit and Bast.
Timu

Sat Aset, meryt Wepwawet her Renenutet

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2010, 11:56:35 am »
Funny little story here, last night my s.o. showed me his lighter which he had written "mine" on, and it now has the e rubbed off...so it now says "Min"....I said "oh! hey, thats the Egyptian god Min!" He's like....huh...? (He's atheist...)
Timu

Offline Devo

• Remetj
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2010, 12:19:31 pm »
Ha ha, Min on his lighter. That's kinky.
-Devo
dA | FB | Tumblr | WP

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2010, 12:28:34 pm »
I told him who Min was and he goes...ok soooo, who should hold onto this lighter? But then he practically threw at me so he wouldn't have to touch it anymore LMAO! haa...it was funny...
Timu

Offline Tamiwi

• Rev Danielle, Ordained Priest
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 01:05:52 pm »
It changes between Bast and Ra for me, and sometimes both of them at the same time equally. Right now its Bast, probably because of the time of year.

I also feel close to Wepwawet, Yinepu, Set, Sekhmet and Aset. But I believe that's because I have become so close to their children through the NorthEast 'Spotted Cat' Nome love lmao
W'abet Nekhen Miu Wer
Sat Bast her Ra her Hekatawy I (AUS)
*Meryt Hethert-Sekhmet her Heru-Sa-Aset*
Fedw Diviner | Heri-sesheta Bast

Offline Bestekeni

• Semer-Wati
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 01:13:45 pm »
Min is wonderful.  He absolutely cannot come up in conversation without good-natured laughter.  Says a lot about Him, huh? :)

I'm closest to my Father, Bes.  Other than Him, I'd have to say I'm closest to Sekhmet.  My Beloveds are in a different category.  I wouldn't say I'm *close* to Them, but They are an integral, special part of my life.
Fedw diviner for Bes
𓃀𓎂𓀭𓏏𓎡𓈖𓁐
Sat Bes her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Heru-wer her Amun-Ra her Bast

Offline Taqaisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 01:39:08 pm »
I am closest to my Father (Set), although I am becoming closer and closer with my Mother (Hethert) with every passing day. Of my Beloveds, I am closest to Heru-Wer. I've worked to get to know Him and develop a relationship, and it feels really quite special. :)
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
 - Groucho Marx

Sat Set her Hethert-Sekhmet, meryt Heru-Wer, Djehuty her Amun.

Offline Iaityinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010, 07:27:01 am »
I've been having some strange relationships pop up recently.

Before I joined KO, I had a very strong relationship with Yinepu and Satet has always been around too.

Before my RPD, Amun-Ra made himself known to me.

Now my relationship with Dad (Yinepu) is still awesomely strong, there's no way I can doubt he hangs around.  He often brings other Netjer to talk to me too.

My relationship with Satet and Amun-Ra has grown stronger too.

I now also have a relationship with Set (who I believe is somewhere in my Husband's lineup), Sobek (who I think is in my daughter's line up, as Yinepu introduced me to him when I asked who is her parent Netjer) and Bast (who I think is in my son's lineup).

The Netjer also come to me to pass on messages to one of my KO friends.  I've met Nebt-het this way and communicated more with Set too.  This has all been happening in the last few weeks.

I am loving the greater presence I've been feeling!
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet Meryt Satet her Amun-Ra
Iait (with an i, not an L): Adoring

I offer affordable guidance readings, distant healing and developmental courses.  Please take a look - Readings by Caroline

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 03:02:46 pm »
Hello,

10 yrs ago, I had a strong relation with Set, Aset and Bastet.
Now my relationship is better with Djehuty, in Egypt, I felt the protection of sobek
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:02:34 pm by Nebmaatyre »

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3160
  • stats Total Posts: 295160
  • stats Total Topics: 20150
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything