collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 45
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?  (Read 170865 times)

Re: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2010, 04:31:52 am »
Quote from: Akhytsenu
I feel most connected with my Parents, Tefnut and Ra-Heruakhety, but I also have a strong relationship with Bast.  

Oooh, this was a while ago.

Lately, I've been experiencing a bit of a darknightofthesoul-y period, and my connection with Netjer has been wibbly-wobbly at most, concentrated in a couple of strong mystical experiences I occasionally get. It's been better for a couple of weeks now, and I'm so glad.

There is Mom, Who is larger than life, quite literally. Currently She's pretty distant, but I still feel Her influence in me. She comes and goes with the cosmic tides, that's how it's been and will be.

Theres Father, who's been around more. He demands very little of me, but He's adamant about me realizing and accepting my self-worth. He's King of the Heavens, and no Child of His is going to walk the Earth in self-pity or sense of worthlessness. He commands me to come to my full potential, and that is AWESOME.

Hethert is around. She's the one I pray to in the matters of Home and Heart, and I'm grateful to Her for the small joys of life. I experience Her with quite a hefty dose of Sekhmet-y danger, but with great love and comfort as well.

Set's come to my life very recently (not counting one experience almost a year ago). He forces me to face Myself and some truths about life I've avoided for a long time. He's gradually putting my self-image together by first tearing it to pieces. It's painful as hell, but I can feel how I'm already better for it. He's making me to Deal With It, and that's just what I need right now.

Offline Qefathethert

• Shemsu
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2011, 06:00:47 am »
Since my call to HoN, Hethert. Definitely Her. She's wiggling in my brain to any music I play these days. xD
Since starting the classes, I've felt Her back off a bit though, and other Names have popped in, but none quite like Her, honestly.
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet, meryt Bast-Mut her Set.
Devoted to Khonsu

Offline Shezep_shuty

« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2011, 09:18:23 am »
Definitely Heru. Which one? I'm leaning towards Heru-sa-Aset but there seem to be echoes of others there too, so I'm reluctant to pin it down. He seems to hang back and watch more than talking to me, but he never, ever, leaves.

I've also talked to Thoth, Anubis, and Set. (Forgive me for not being familiar with the other names yet.) I've also met Hethert, Sekhmet and Bast. The goddess I talked to while growing up might have been Aset. I'm not sure because I made up a name to call her.
Kemetic Mystic
Heru-sa-Aset is my copilot.

Offline Blissi

• Remetj
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2011, 07:45:11 am »
I have to say, its really hard for me to choose who I feel closest to, as everyone seems on an even level of closeness at this moment.
However, the ones I seem to spend all my time talking random things at, or running to have a cry with is Ma'at and Bast.
Ma'at of course is very quiet, and often as form of communication she will leave me a feather to give me peace of mind.
Bast has been a little quiet.. but i beleive it is because i've been in such a bad mood recently that i've not been in the right frame of mind for proper communication, and i owe netjer several cups of tea and biscuits by now.

Sekhmet i love, but i want to get to know her better - when im feely ready - and my mood isnt having power over me

And Set i'd love a conversation with :D

I also would like to say hi to Yinepu :)  of course, there are lots i'd like to meet .. but I have a little to do list first lol
I've go on abit havent i? * zips mouth*

« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2011, 09:48:00 am »
Quote from: Akhytsenu

Oooh, this was a while ago.

Lately, I've been experiencing a bit of a darknightofthesoul-y period, and my connection with Netjer has been wibbly-wobbly at most, concentrated in a couple of strong mystical experiences I occasionally get.

I know how you feel, I felt a strong connection with Bast, but my connection has gone down the pan... However I am working on this and taking it day by day and tbh it is getting better. I haven't really felt anything from the others but I'll be patient while opening lines of communication... Hopefully more will contact me again but who knows?
Aset closes Her arms around me.
Nebet-Het hugs me.
Nit encircles me.
Serqet puts Her arms on me.
I am protected.

Offline Devo

• Remetj
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2011, 12:58:01 pm »
I find that my connection to the gods ebbs and flows- like seasons. Sometimes, it feels like they are everywhere, telling me stuff left and right... and then the drought kicks in, and it'll be months before I hear anything new.

Such is life. Best thing you can do is to keep moving forward, and not let it get to  you too much.

-Devo
dA | FB | Tumblr | WP

Offline izabellsa

• Remetj
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2012, 10:22:09 pm »
I feel closest to Set and Nepthys. Set was first and then Nepthys... I have gathered that not many hear from her...Is that odd?
May the Neteru smile upon you!

Offline ZabetRa

• Shemsu
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2012, 07:39:34 am »
No question about it, Heru-wer has been with me all of my life. Bast next but it wasn't until my early 20s that I got to know Her.
Senebty,
ZabetRa | "Ra's Dignity"

Sat Ra her Nisut (AUS) Hekatawy I
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast-Mut, Djehuty, her Wepwawet-Yinepu

Ankh, Udja, Seneb

Offline NebitBast

• Shemsu
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2012, 08:58:46 am »
Without a doubt, Bast is the one I'm closest to. She has been Mother to be for nearly four years and my RPD was a wonderful confirmation along with the discovery of Heru-wer as a beloved alongside Yinepu. Yinepu is probably my second closest. I've dealt with a lot of death and since finding Him, He's been a amazing comfort and a guardian.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know Heru-wer though and finding out what He has in store for my life.
I am Bast the Flaming One
Meset Bast, Meryt Heru-wer her Yinepu-Wepwawet!
Sau Apprentice

« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2012, 02:50:09 pm »
Hmmm... good question. I currently work with Sekhmet and Bast. I have a connection with Anubis and recently received a summons from Set. So I get around so to say lol!
Ankh Wedja Seneb

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2012, 03:02:29 pm »
Sekhmet - for she will root out evil and destroy those who blaspheme her and the gods' names... Something to look forward to I think :)
Ankh Wedja Seneb

Offline Zeoriel

• Remetj
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2012, 03:49:08 pm »
So far, of the Netjeru I’ve found I have quite a connection with Djehuty, Heru-Sa-Aset,  and Ma'at the most. Of them I am most surprised how strongly I have a ‘draw’ to Djehuty which makes me wonder.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Zeoriel »

Offline Qefathethert

• Shemsu
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2012, 02:35:51 pm »
Quote from: Qefathethert
Since my call to HoN, Hethert. Definitely Her. She's wiggling in my brain to any music I play these days. xD
Since starting the classes, I've felt Her back off a bit though, and other Names have popped in, but none quite like Her, honestly.  

I wrote this pre-RPD, so it's fun to see if things change. And they have, a little.

I still feel most connected to Hethert, and now I have validation that She's my Momma. :) But even before my RPD, Set started to come forward, and make Himself known. One can't mistake Him, for sure, and I wasn't surprised when He showed up in my RPD. Now He's often around, not as "close" as Mom, but I definitely know He has my back.

I'm learning more about Bast-Mut, but I'd have to say, the closest is still Hethert - Set a very close second.
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet, meryt Bast-Mut her Set.
Devoted to Khonsu

Offline Khenneferitw

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2012, 02:45:50 pm »
Huh, I thought I had posted here around the time I took beginners'. For a long time, it was Bast o'clock in my life, always. During beginners', Nut, Sekhmet, Wepwawet, and Wesir began to meander into my life. Ptah came in after Wep Ronpet, and recently, Bast came back with "-Mut" attached.

Right now, She and Ptah are the Netjeru I am closest with, but who knows when that might change. :]
Khenne | they/them
Child of Ptah-Sokar, Wepwawet, & (Hekatawy-Alexandros)|
Beloved of Bast, Sekhmet, & Set
Fedw diviner | Sau apprentice | Boston Fellowship Coordinator

Offline HedebBast

• Shemsu
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2012, 02:53:28 pm »
For me, Bast - kinda obvious, but I would have said Her even before my RPD, and Set.

Quote from: Qefathethert
[
I still feel most connected to Hethert, and now I have validation that She's my Momma. :) But even before my RPD, Set started to come forward, and make Himself known. One can't mistake Him, for sure, and I wasn't surprised when He showed up in my RPD. Now He's often around, not as "close" as Mom, but I definitely know He has my back.

Interesting that you say that Qefat.  Set was the first Name that I connected with while in the Beginners class, and certainly the most vocal.  He's been hanging around, on and off, ever since :P even though He's not part of my line-up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Hedeb »
-HedebBast-
Sat Bast
Meryt Sekhmet-Mut
Thankful to Set and my Akhu
Facebook|Blog

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3261
  • stats Total Posts: 298706
  • stats Total Topics: 20483
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 117