Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 64
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?  (Read 163159 times)

Offline Khamheru

• Shemsu
Re: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2016, 06:30:08 pm »
For a long time I've been honoring the gods of my lineup together. Afterwards, I was skewing to honor other gods not present in my lineup, then my gods just put me back to honor them first, and to honor them more often. I'm very close to Heru-wer right now. He is totally friendly and willing to help and to care. I love Him.
Heru-wer
Aset & Wesir & Set

Offline Pautyitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2016, 08:30:05 pm »
Wesir and I are incredibly close. (Sokar-Wesir is one of my parents) Set and I are close as well, though my interactions with him are much more sparradic. (Set is in my lineup as well, as one of my beloveds) I feel so blessed to be able to have these amazing relationships :D
Pautyitui, *The two primeval ones are my fathers*
Ra & Sokar-Wesir
Set & Heruakhty
Egyptology MA & Excavator

Offline Basttjamheri

• Shemsu
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2016, 12:06:09 am »
Bast 100% is my doting mother. She has always been there for me, even as a child. So much so during my RPD she was insistent on claiming me as her child! I have also always felt a "Grandfather" type relationship with Ra.
Daughter of Bast.
Beloved of Nit-Nebthet-Seshat and Ra-Heruakhety.
Dua Netjeru!

Offline Sinensis

« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2016, 03:49:18 pm »
I feel the most connection with Yinepu. He came to me in a dream as a child and told me to carry his word. At the time I wasn't sure what it meant but as I got older I found my way to Wicca and then found my way here. I've loved graveyards since I could remember, they make me feel at peace and welcomed. And I have spoken with spirits since I was young as well.

Offline kemetiwitch

« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2016, 04:53:27 pm »
I feel the most connection with Sobek-Ra. From the moment I saw an art piece of him on Tumblr I've felt a connection to him, he has a warm and loving aspect about him and he's a wonderful motivator. I love him dearly and look forward to many years of guidance

Offline Cib

« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:12 pm »
I would say Sobek, because he was the one who led me to kemeticism and KO and I've pretty much maintained a relationship with him ever since, but also the Bawy/Set and Heru-Wer seem to have a direct line to the emotional center of my brain, so they're up there on the list, too.

Offline Sat_Maat

• Remetj
« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2016, 05:06:06 am »
Seth and Ma'at (obviously). :)

I'd say my practise around Seth is more intense because I have a daily morning and evening ritual for him.

But I feel a very strong mental connection to Ma'at, too, which is always present everywhere I go and with everything I do.

Offline divinekemetic

« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2016, 07:29:34 am »
I have a deep connection with Heru-sa-Aset. I worshipped him when I started dabbling in witchcraft and (mistakenly) thought Ra-Horakhty was HSA.  :o

However, Heru-sa-Aset was always there. We two have a deep connection and he was the one who helped me pulling myself out of misery and pain on some days.

I also have a deeper connection with Yinepu, he has been gone for a while but recently popped in. I never thought he would come back after I broke his statue (it was only the was-scepter but still..) :-\
Self-care Heru-sa-Aset Supporter
Self-care Nebt-het Advocate
Self-care Bast Keeper
"As the Sun emerges from the Nile, Zep Tepi begins."

Offline Serefwibast

• Shemsu
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2016, 01:34:54 pm »
Before finding KO, I felt connected with Bast. She was the first goddess that I really felt and worshipped. Since I have been here, she hasn't felt so close unfortunately. I have heard that she is one of the Netjeru that enjoys guiding people to the faith, but I am hoping that is not the only case here.
"Bast gives me relief"
(Shortened as Serefwi or Ser)

Sa Bast
Mery Wepwawet-Yinepu her Sekhmet-Hethert

Offline Vaalea

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2016, 01:42:50 pm »
These days, my Line Up, Re and Bes.

So Serqet, Wepwawet and Wepwawet-Re, Tefnut-Bast-Ma'at, Re and Bes.

But I am very grateful to whoever They send whenever there is the need, and for all those that walked the Path with me in the past.
Vaalea, Shemsu em Kemet.
Sa Wepwawet-Ra her Bast, KO Sa Serqet.
Friend to Khepera and Sobek-Ra.

Tarot reader for Wepwawet & Serqet.

Offline Rahotep

« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2016, 03:53:09 am »
Atum-Re the god of the kings
Dj anx Dd wAs

Offline Senuwiemdjeti

• Shemsu
« Reply #221 on: October 29, 2016, 07:11:31 pm »
I feel most connected to Hethert-Sekhmet.
Daughter of Wepwawet-Yinepu and Bast, beloved of Wesir, Hethert-Sekhmet, and Set.

Offline Idi-Noof

• Shemsu
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2016, 11:36:52 am »
Definitely Amun-ra and Set, but recently I've been feeling Wesir hanging around...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Offline Tasekhaudjehuti

• Shemsu
« Reply #223 on: October 31, 2016, 10:02:21 am »
I've always felt most connected with Djehuty, hands down. Recently I've felt more of a connection with Ma'at as well, which I've loved exploring!

Offline Pakhutueben

• Remetj
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2016, 03:12:43 pm »
I feel a deep connection to many notjeru, but the deepest connection is to Osir. I had a similar life-path with a time when I was disintegrated into many parts. I worked hard to become complete again and thanks to Bast and Osir, I found my way.
"I am the flame enlighting the night. I am Wesir-Chontameni, lord of the great beneath and my heart burns like the Eye of Horus at the brightest day. Truly I am the one of Djed and evil shall fear me. The light of Wesir-Chontameni casts out the darkness, turns it into the purest essence of Ma'at."

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3161
  • stats Total Posts: 295196
  • stats Total Topics: 20154
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955