collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?  (Read 169275 times)

Offline Nofret Hathor

• Remetj
Re: Which Netjeru do you feel most connected with?
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2020, 03:11:06 pm »
I've been feeling a strong connection with Anubis and Bastet since my childhood. I don't know why with Anubis, but I've always had a good relationship with cats so maybe that's why with Bastet. :)

Offline Sautyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2020, 04:53:46 pm »
For me, it’s been Yinepu since I was young, honestly... elementary school age when I fell in love with Egypt.

Nekhbet, some time later.

For a short period when I first found the HoN, I felt a bit of a connection with Set but otherwise, for the last 18 yrs that I’ve been around here, it’s been Yinepu (never Wepwawet) and Nekhbet.
Saut
Sat Yinepu Meryt Nekhbet

Offline Asetmehheri

• Shemsu
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2020, 10:18:28 am »
Ever since my RPD it's been Aset, Aset, all the time Aset. :D Now part of me is going, "but...but...what about the others????" :D  Maybe She'll let me visit my beloveds more once Her new shrine set-up is done.
"Aset has concern for/thinks of me"
Sat Aset-Serqet
Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert, Nebthet-Nit-Seshat her Heru-Wer
Zep-Tepi Class of 53

Offline KemeticOHopeful

« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2020, 11:09:45 am »
It’s always been Bastet and Anubis but I’m reading through the forums and I’m seeing that I have to leave space for all the others. And I’m warming up to that idea especially since I’ll be entering the beginners class soon (fingers crossed that I’ll be accepted)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Temimensenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2020, 01:19:17 pm »
Even before my RPD, I’d say my Father, Sobek. But He just has such a HUGE energy it could be that I’m feeling more than anything.

I’d say that my Mom, Bast, is a close second (obviously?), and I think me becoming Shemsu-Ankh has only strengthened that connection. Mom is helping me to accept myself, and to not overthink everything.

I feel Sekhmet around more and more, and Aset too, which is interesting since Aset isn’t in my lineup.

Temi
Son of Bast, Sobek, and Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) || Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun, and Yinepu-Wepwawet

Beginners Class Liaison || Fedw Diviner for Bast and Sobek

Offline Sa-ta-Aset

• Shemsu
« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2020, 01:33:39 pm »
It's been Aset since the first moment I opened myself up to Netjer, and it will probably be Aset for the rest of my life, which is just fine by me.

I do feel pretty strong connections with both of my Beloveds, as well as Ptah-Sokar-Wesir and Sekhmet-Hethert  :)
meset Aset
meryt Wepwawet her Djehuty
please don't shorten my name
self care Sekhmet & Nit advocate

Offline Wenunisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #276 on: February 06, 2020, 02:37:11 pm »
It’s kind of funny but all of my lineup in different ways. Mom and Dad I’m close to because They’ve been with me since before RPD and we communicate a lot. At the same time They cover the more abstract parts of my spiritual life if that makes sense? Sekhmet-Mut on the other hand doesn’t really ‘speak’ but She is super there for me for all the mundane parts of life, to the point where I call Her Mom too.
Child of Geb and Nut, Beloved of Sekhmet-Mut

Wenuni for short

Pronouns: They/them

Offline Padjethethert

• Shemsu
« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2020, 08:31:36 pm »
I was always conected with Hethert since i was very young.
But did feel a conection with  Yinepu, Aset, Bast. And i like so Much Set and Amun.  ;D
~Padjethethert 🐍💙
"The cobra of Hethert"

Sa Hethert-Sekhmet;
mery Heru-Wer, Ra-Heruakhety her Wepwawet-Yinepu.

Offline Bawysudjawi

• Shemsu
« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2020, 01:45:43 am »
Always my Dads. Trying to strengthen a connection to my Beloveds, though.
Son of Set & Heru-wer
Beloved of Ptah & Wepwawet

Offline Shenuty

• Shemsu
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2020, 10:55:41 am »
I probably feel most connected with Wepwawet and Set! <3 It took me a while to get there, though. Heru-Wer and Sokar-Wesir fill very specific roles in my life, and I'm still working on ways to connect with Them outside of those circumstances.
Wepwawet
Heru-Wer | Sokar-Wesir | Set
In the company of Sobek, Sekhmet-Mut, and Djehuty
Self care Sekhmet-Mut advocate

Offline Nesiwepwawet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2020, 03:03:33 pm »
100% Dad all the way (Wepwawet), I'm not even that terribly connected to my Beloveds. But Dad and I are thick as thieves.

It wasn't always this way though. When I was first RPD'd in 2001, I had zero connection with Wepwawet and I could not for the life of me understand why He picked me, I couldn't connect with him, couldn't find him, couldn't seem to establish a relationship with him. He had never shown up in my life before for even a single moment, and then all of a sudden He was supposedly there, and I just couldn't grasp it.

It makes me crazy to think about, because we are just so close now. This isn't a relationship that is limited to Senut or prayers, it is literally all day every day, we talk, interact, I can hear and feel Him all the time, and the idea of Him not being there is not even imaginable for me anymore.

Despite not having a strong relationship with Hethert-Sekhmet (one of my Beloveds) over the years, She's been making a stronger and stronger push in my life, in subtle ways but it's definitely a change for me. I'm still exploring what that means for me right now.

Amun, my other Beloved, is a bit of a mystery for me still. He's been content to sit back (as was Hethert for years) and watch me grow, so I think kind of like how Hethert has chosen Her moment to step up for whatever Her reasons are, one day Amun will probably do the same. I think They both understand that I am easily overwhelmed by the idea of more than one Name in my life on a regular basis  ;D

~ Nesi
Nesiwepwawet - "Belonging to Wepwawet" 𓃧‬ - wepwawet.ca
sat Wepwawet-Yinepu,
meryt Hethert-Sekhmet her Amun

Fedw for my Father | HoN Class of 2001

Offline Biwimuti

• Shemsu
« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2020, 01:28:37 am »
I might've responded to this already? But I can't remember.

Anyway! I feel most connected to my wonderful and lovely Lion Mom and with Set (who is also wonderful and lovely, just for the record). I am very blessed to have both of Them in my life.
Biwi
“My two mothers set a good example (for me).”

Child of Sekhmet-Hethert and Serqet-Aset.
Beloved of Khonsu, Set, and Wepwawet-Yinepu.

Offline Ibaienhethertnut

• Shemsu
« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2020, 12:34:59 pm »
I had a connection to Hethert before I found out that Hethert-Nut is Mom. In fact I had gone as far as starting a shrine for her and ordering a naos to be made just because I had that much of a connection.
Other than Hethert I had connections to Sobek and Wepwawet (and they are on another shelf in my worship space just below the shelf that holds Mom and my beloveds because I still give them love regardless lol). Bast is probably who I have had the longest connection to since I was a teen. I danced for her in a Bubastia held in Anchorage some years ago, so I wasn't surprised at all that she is my beloved. I have also had a long connection to Heru.
I was drawn to Set and Taweret but didn't have an established connection with them. So they came as something of a surprise as beloveds but I definitely had noticed them around.
Amun is coming in pretty strong since he was divined as a beloved but I had no connection to him before hand so it is a learning experience being introduced to someone "new" that is really very present lol.

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2020, 03:25:08 pm »
Always Yinepu. Ever since I was a teen, He's been there, as the Guide. He's guided me here, as well, and I wonder if He will play a part in my RPD, or if He is going to step back a bit and have Other Netjer take over, so to speak. I'm waiting on my RPD date, so we'll see!

Me too, since the beginning. From as far back as I can remember, it has always been Him. I am now connected to Heru Sa Aset and Sekhmet-Hethert, Who are Beloveds...with Yinepu-Wepwawet as my Father(s). There are many additional connections, such as Heru wer, Heru Behdety, Set, Djehuty, Ptah, Ra, Kephera, Aset, Nebthet and Sed-Yinepu-Wepwawet,  but They are my main ones.

Update: Since I first posted on this thread, Set and Heru wer have been added to my Family. My Father Yinepu and Set seem to be the Netjer I speak with most often and that have a predominant presence. From there, the two Heru's and Sekhmet; and Wesir has been having a growing presence too.
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, Heru wer, and Wesir

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Bak/Team Leader

Offline Taji

• Shemsu
« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2020, 03:46:00 pm »
Always Yinepu. Ever since I was a teen, He's been there, as the Guide. He's guided me here, as well, and I wonder if He will play a part in my RPD, or if He is going to step back a bit and have Other Netjer take over, so to speak. I'm waiting on my RPD date, so we'll see!

Me too, since the beginning. From as far back as I can remember, it has always been Him. I am now connected to Heru Sa Aset and Sekhmet-Hethert, Who are Beloveds...with Yinepu-Wepwawet as my Father(s). There are many additional connections, such as Heru wer, Heru Behdety, Set, Djehuty, Ptah, Ra, Kephera, Aset, Nebthet and Sed-Yinepu-Wepwawet,  but They are my main ones.

Update: Since I first posted on this thread, Set and Heru wer have been added to my Family. My Father Yinepu and Set seem to be the Netjer I speak with most often and that have a predominant presence. From there, the two Heru's and Sekhmet; and Wesir has been having a growing presence too.

Did you get Them at the same time?  Because that happened to me.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3250
  • stats Total Posts: 298329
  • stats Total Topics: 20448
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything